Great Sephora Experiences... share 'em!!!

darkwater_soul

I'll be honest here - I am tired of hearing rants and negative statements about Sephora employees!!! I want to hear about the awesome consultant who helped you find a great lipstick, or the consultant who told you about your favorite day cream. Give me anything you got, here's the place to honor those who made your day! No negative comments here please.
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

lovelyweapon

Well, when I went to the mall about two months ago to return a duplicate Nars blush I bought by mistake the guy at the register was SO amazingly friendly and gave me no problems with the returns. He even helped me pick out a new Nars blush when I told him I was thinking about getting one! He was amazing!

Everytime I go to Sephora most of the employees there help you w/ whatever you need. If you ask "Do you have blah blah" because you didn't see it, they will go to the back of the store to check if they have any left or incoming no matter how long it takes them. They will even ask another employee to doublecheck. I seek & find amazing service whenever I go TBH.

Kuuipo

We have 2 Sephora in our state. I go minimum once a week. Everyone is always so friendly and sociable and helpful. They are not biased for any one line, they are all energetic and helpful. There are even multilingual employees that help our tourists. The customer sevice is amazing. What I love about Sephora is no one pushes you to buy everything from one line of cosmetics. There are things for everybody too, and the sales people are all different ages as well. The music also is not overwhelmingly loud and no one is in fishnets with visible garter belts. At a certain age, thats important to a woman. I feel better about approaching someone who is to me, approachable.
I have had really good rapport with many salespeople there. The other night a young lady was showing me the new digital high def fragrance computer screen Sephora had....She helped me pick out eight really fab lipsticks. I picked up some fabulous eyeliner and some other things. Someone always points out what's new in the store, or what is" me".

athena123

I've had nothing but good experience shopping at Sephora. It's my go to place whenever I'm trying something new, if only because I know I can return it without any snarky attitude if something doesn't work out for me. Last time I took my sister in law [her first visit to Sephora] and all my nieces. The experience was a lot of fun for all of us and when we told the cashier she was helping a couple of "Sephora virgins", she loaded us up with perfume samples!
smiles.gif

chocolategoddes

The employees at the Sephora I go to are all sweethearts. One guy was really nice, helpful, and funny. He helped m find a nice highlighter. And I got a compliment about my eyeshadow from a saleswoman. Another one did a nice demo for me.
YEEEAHHH Sephoraaah!!!
greengrin.gif

stacylynne

I always had a pleasant experience at sephora. I never had a problem
1 occasion a guy helped me, he was so awsome, another occasion I was looking for the Nars night shadow pallate b/c I didn't see any & 1 of the girls went through the draw & they had 1 left (for me,lol).
So, I have to say I'm happy with Sephora & many of my friends shop there as well & they never had a problem either