-.- Green-Brown look + NEW hair -.-

FiestyFemme

Your makeup is gorgeous as always, and I'm totally digging the hair. It looks pretty short in some places, so can you pull it up anymore? I'd like to get my hair cut like that, but I can't stand a cut where I can't pull it up to get it out of my face.

mreichert

I agree with the tut! This is absolutely beautiful
smiles.gif

JCBean

You are stunning. Love the cut and colour of your hair (I've always wanted hair that colour!), and your makeup is beautiful. You're very talented!!

Sushi.

I love your hair and the your eyes look amazing, im definitly going to try to create a look like this myself. You should make a tutorial!

MadameXK

Oh my gosh you are gorgeous... the eyeshadow really compliments your eyes. Also, I might have to copy that hairstyle, it's super hot.

Alaana

FiestyFemme:
I can still pull it up because the hairdresser asked me if I would let it always down and I said no. But if I want a flawless ponytail I have to fix shorter places with hairspray or bobby pins. These places are not a problem, it looks fine even if I don't pull them up or fix them.

NadiaD:
I'll take pictures of the complete hairstyle when I'll have time.
smiles.gif

To all:
Thank you so much. Maybe I will do a tutorial after my final exams.

NadiaD

AAAWW yay!! Thankyou sweety!!

When you do have time to take pics and post em can you PM me?? Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!

When I find the thanks buttons, I will thank you - they are gone again :-(

Nadia xx

starfruit

You have really nice lips! ... not to sound like a creep or anything, haha. This look reminds me of chocolate mint, I love it.
smiles.gif