• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Green smokey eye (my first tut) pic heavy!

Rouaa

Hi everybody! I've never published any kind of tutorial here on Specktra. I always show my tutorials on my blog, but I thought that I might should show it here to. Hope you like it!

Here is the look:

This is what I userd for this look:

UDPP
FACE Stockholm Black eyeshadow
MAC Humid e/s
MAC Emerald Green pigment
MAC Chartreuse pigment
MAC shroom e/s
MAC Pearlglide liner Bankroll
MAC Khol power Mystery
Maybelline Define-a-lash

Step 1: Use some primer. I used UDPP. This might look too much, but it's up to each person to decide. Some of you might want to use a p/p or some paint. It's up to you.

Step 2: smear the primer the whole way up to the brow.

Step 3: Put some black shadow, like Carbon, or pigment on the outer V and in teh crease. Blend it well.

Step 4: Take some Humid and put it on top of the black shadow to get that blackened green look. Put also some Humid on your lid and some in your crease. Blend it well.

thpix.gif

Step 5: Take some Emerald Green pigment and get some of that a bit in on the crease. Then blend it well with Humid. Also get some of the pigment and blend it with humid right beneath the brow bone.

Step 6: Take some Chartreuse pigment and put it all the way in on the lid.

Step 7: Thake some Shroom or other highlighter and put some of it on the brow bone, on the inner corner of the eye and on top of the green pigment right beneath the brow bone. Blend as much as you can.

Step 8: Use some Chartreuse pigment and blend it with the Shroom you just put on top of Humid to get that well blend look.

Step 9: Take some Khol Power (Mystery) put it in a thin line along with your upper lashline. Put some Pearlglide liner in Bankroll along your lower lashline in a bit thicker line. Get your mascara on and you are done!

The end.​

Lizzie

Thanks for the tut! I usually work from the inner part of my lid to the outer part and I'm going to try it the other way tomorrow
greengrin.gif

Love all of your EOTDs, btw!

Rouaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassy girl
LOv the green thanks!

My pleasure.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
Thanks for the tut! I usually work from the inner part of my lid to the outer part and I'm going to try it the other way tomorrow
greengrin.gif

Love all of your EOTDs, btw!

My pleasure. Sometimes I do the onter way around to, but it depends on how I feel, what brushes I use and the colors
smiles.gif

Let me know how that turns out for you
smiles.gif

And thank you once again
smiles.gif

Rouaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmePro
I love the greens! Humid is one of my favs and it looks gorgeous on you!

I love Humid 2! It's not only beautiful, it's also very very simple to work with! Thank you so much
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
wow. gorgeous and simple/

awesome tut

Thank you
smiles.gif

Miss_Jessi

Great tut!!
I have to go buy Humid so i can try this look !I've recently discovered THE GREENS and i love it!

Rouaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Jessi
Great tut!!
I have to go buy Humid so i can try this look !I've recently discovered THE GREENS and i love it!

Thank you so much! I love greens! I love Humid soooo much! It's one of my favourites!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdepp_84
Gorgeous!

Thanks
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice1233
sooo gorgeous! thanks!

Thank you
smiles.gif

NicksWifey

Those colors look great with your eyes! Your application and blending is flawless. Thanks for the great tutorial!
winks.gif

Rouaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
Those colors look great with your eyes! Your application and blending is flawless. Thanks for the great tutorial!
winks.gif

Thank you so much! I will put together a few more tuts
greengrin.gif

Rouaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlit
Im gona get humid.. it looks so good on you.. love ur blog as well
smiles.gif

Thanks. We are also about the same shade so it would look almost the same on you
smiles.gif
oh thanks and great that you took a peek!
smiles.gif
I'm gonna put another translation icon there soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIERAsta
Great tut! I love the way Humid looks over Carbon!

Thank you. Yeah It's awesome
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollystuikie
Thanks for the tut.

My pleasure
smiles.gif

Calhoune

Jag har aldrig prövat att ha den mörka skuggan först, dvs carbon och sen lägga en ljusare skugga över. Det blev skitsnyggt! Måste vara mycket lättare att skugga också.

Jättefint, som alla din andra looker.
smiles.gif