• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

green tutorial for the asian girls (and everyone else)

jeanna

LOVELY!!! Gonna send you a PM!
smiles.gif

bai_xue

This tutorial is awesome, thanks! I'm white/native American, so I have the same type eyes, so this has helped me soooo much!
th_worship.gif

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
That's a really lovely jade look.
smiles.gif

You should add just a bit of mascara though, would frame your eyes better.

too much mascara on my lashes just weighs them down, thanks for the tip though
winks.gif

mitsukai

hey girl! i saw this like last week and completely didn't recognize you.. i feel like a ditz. it's elyse - i was at the MAC counter the other day, with my friend lisa - you did the purple on her. i hope you know what i'm talking about, haha. <3 just.. hey
smiles.gif
lol

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsukai
hey girl! i saw this like last week and completely didn't recognize you.. i feel like a ditz. it's elyse - i was at the MAC counter the other day, with my friend lisa - you did the purple on her. i hope you know what i'm talking about, haha. <3 just.. hey
smiles.gif
lol

OH SH**!! WHATS UP!!!LKJFGLKFDJHLIFO;LK!!!!1 OMG!!

mitsukai

Quote:
Originally Posted by professionaltart
OH SH**!! WHATS UP!!!LKJFGLKFDJHLIFO;LK!!!!1 OMG!!

hahahaha hey lmao! im in this shitty biology class right now
type.gif
forget that, i hate bio! i swear i would come hang wtih you every night or something but id be twice as broke as i am
ssad.gif
boo.

lvgz

HAHAHAH nice. im asian also but i have a lid, and i could never imagine not wearing eyeshadow above my crease. booooorrrinngggg

BlahWah

AWESOME tutorial! I wish I'd seen this before I created half-moons with Inventive to "form a crease" (glad I didn't go out much that day!). Glad to know that I'm not the only one who finds our mysterious crease right where you were showing it! Please do another one (when you have the time, of course
smiles.gif
)!!

Quote:
too much mascara on my lashes just weighs them down, thanks for the tip though
winks.gif

I had this same problem and love Maybelline's Full 'n' Soft waterproof for this very reason. Virtually anything waterproof, really, except for those w/ primers (those straighten out your curl before you get to darken them and you end up w/ fritzed out sticks comin' out of your eyes!). I haven't tried much of MAC's mascara's, but right now I can't live w/out FnS, or Volum'Express on days I want a tad more drama. Forget about Unstoppable, unless it's over FnS. I do it before e/s, tho, b/c my short lashes force me to dig the brush in a bit more and I get black dots everywhere, which I clean up w/ a q-tip. I usually don't get e/s fallout on them, and if I do, I just run a bit more over the few lashes with a few quick strokes.

Wow, didn't realize it was that long, but yeah, try out FnS Waterproof, you'll wonder how you ever did w/out it! Thanks again for a great tutorial!
smiles.gif

ShirleyK

Wow, Thanks for making me love my no crease eyes.... gonna try it out...

Edit: Can an asian gals with no crease wear orange colour e/s? will it look nice?

hyperRealGurl

This Tutorial makes me smile, thanks for posting this. Being asian myself i can understand that sometimes eyemake-up can be challenging to put on. Example this is me trying to put eyemake-up on... ok here i go. Eyecolor goes on " ewww pretty color" open eyes " hey where did it go" lol okay thats not funny lol anyhow loved the tutorial

haha my vertically challenged needs all the help i can get.

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
Virtually anything waterproof, really, except for those w/ primers

YOU KNOW WHAT!!! Justine from MAC COnnecticut POst (if shes reading) had told me that thast what she uses too and loves it! so i started using MAC Splashproof instead of like the other kinds and i think i saw a difference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Lolita
Edit: Can an asian gals with no crease wear orange colour e/s? will it look nice?

of course it will, why not?

ShirleyK

Quote:

of course it will, why not?

Could you do a tut on it? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eyelove.gif

hehehehe....

Thank you...