Greetings from Florida!

Hendrix

I've been a lurking lurker for a couple of weeks now, so I finally did the sensible thing and signed up.
th_DANCE.gif

I'm living in Orlando right now, but my boyfriend and I have high hopes for moving to Boston before the end of the year. I'm not a MAC *addict* per se, but they create the best collections of any cosmetics brand out there and I like to treat myself, lol. I'm most fond of their eyeshadows and lipsticks (I write a lip products blog, which everyone is of course welcome to peek at), although I just bought my first Mineralize Skinfinish (Blonde) and I think I'm in luuuuuuurve.

Looking forward to making some friends and generally having a grand ol' time. Hello!

destine2grow

Hi I'm new to specktra. I have heard about this website but never signed up. I decided to sign up because you have a lot of information and how organize the website is. I am also in the Orlando area. I am not in love with any particular brand. If it looks nice I want it.

Cleopatruh

Hi! I'm in FL too, but southern FL. :] I am jealous that you live in Orlando, near all those great theme parks!

Hendrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatruh
Hi! I'm in FL too, but southern FL. :] I am jealous that you live in Orlando, near all those great theme parks!

They're only great in the off-season... the nice malls and outlets in touristland are a nightmare in the summer.
thmbdn.gif

Cleopatruh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
They're only great in the off-season... the nice malls and outlets in touristland are a nightmare in the summer.
thmbdn.gif

Super crowded or really low on stock?
The CCO nearest to me is always both during tourist season!

Hendrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatruh
Super crowded or really low on stock?
The CCO nearest to me is always both during tourist season!

true.gif