Greetings from sad South Louisiana!

jenjunsan

Hello everyone! And thank you to everyone all over who have made donations to the salvation army and red cross to help us!

mac_obsession

Welcome to Specktra jenjunsan!! My heart goes out to you, I am originally from Baton Rouge, and it's killing me seeing whats going on. I hope that here on specktra you find a little ray of sunshine and happiness.
smiles.gif

Juneplum

ohh. welcome hon.. i am so glad u r safe.. i'm so sorry for what happened to you guys.. please let us know if u need anything here!!!

jenjunsan

Thanks! I am in Houma, if you are familiar with where that is. We have alot of evacuees here. For the most part, my city did okay. We were only without power for about 4 days in most places. Our phone service is still down, but compared to other places we are doing alot better. It is just really sad for all of the people here in shelters that lost everything! Thank you for the warm welcome!

singinmys0ng

Welcome! This week i'm really excited cause my school and i bunch of friends are getting together to get supplies and (dog and cat food for the pets) to give to the red cross. I hope the best for you!

user4

welcome girl... im glad ur safe and sound and joining us... im glad ur town is ok and is helping out the people who are worse off... welcome to the forum!

user2

Hi jenjunsan and welcome to Specktra!

I'm sure you'll have fun here and find a piece of happiness here!