growing slowly!

.nicole.

So I've been collecting for maybe 2 years, I've lost a lot of items to my boyfriends thieving sister who was momentarily staying with us
ssad.gif

Also have no storage space in my bathroom whatsoever so the packaging looks really dirty because everything is just in one big makeup bag!

So here it goes:
Brushes: Only MAC brush I have is the 187. The rest are Sonia Kashuk, Bare Escentuals. They really need a good cleaning! Stuff on the little ledge are empties!
brushes.jpg

Eyeshadow:
eyeshadow1.jpg

Da Bling(shattered), Taupless, Satellite Dreams, Star Violet
Pink Source, Gleam
eyeshadow2.jpg

Pink Freeze
Cranberry
Go, Mythology
eyeshadow3.jpg

Nylon(hate it way to yellow for me), Shroom, All That Glitters(my 3rd one)
Bright Side/Gallery Girl, Aquavert, Juxt
Piggies:
piggies.jpg

Pink Mauve, Sunny Daze (not sure why photobucket rotated it)
Face/Misc. Items
face.jpg

Left to Right: Revlon Skinlights Powder, Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, MAC Paint in Untitled, Revlon Bare it all in Pink a Boo, Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC15, Physicians Formula Green Concealer, MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW15
face1.jpg

Jane- Sedona Bronzer, MAC Pinch o Peach Blush, Spectacle (high light powder, still not sure how to use it), Rimmel- Sandstorm Pressed Powder.
Not shown is MAC Peachykeen Blush
Lippies:
lippy.jpg

L to R: CO Bigelow: Strawberry Sundae and Marshmallow Sundae Mentha Lip Shine, Smashbox Candid Lipgloss, Viva Glam V lipstick, Hue lipstick, Lollipop Loving lipstick, Splendid lipglass, (holiday no name on lipglass), Of Corset lipglass, Uberpeach lipglass, last 3 are from a holiday collection(lustreglass) with no names on them- sorry!

Mabelle

Nice collection! Sry to hear about the thieving!
You should depot your shadows and put them in the palette! might be easier to store.

Sass

Your stash looks great! In no time you'll make up for the lost items you had.

Almond_Eyed

Nice collection =)

As far as storage, I bought a little Sterlite 3-drawer storage thingy (sorry for my lack of terminology) to organize my makeup stuff. They come in different sizes, you can stash it under the sink in the cupboard if there's space there. I just pull out the whole drawer whenever I do my makeup.

LMD84

i think your collection is great! you have some fab staples in there! and i recently got all that glitters - i can't believe i'd gone without it for so long!

mariserinb

i have the same problem with bathroom storage
ssad.gif
i went to walmart, and they have for like $14.99 these really nice looking glass shelves that fit on the countertop.....they are like 14 inches long and 5 deep and have 3 shelves each so i'm able to stack upwards even though there is no extra space around! i'll have to take a pic at some point....

Hypathya

Nice collection!! So sorry for the thieving, I hate when people doesn't respect another's belongings!
Thanks so much for sharing!