g's to gents?

zuiahiah99

Did anyone catch this show last night on MTV? These guys are a hot mess. This show reminds me of Charm School for guys.

ilovegreen

I was reading about this on ybf it sounds hilarious. Isn't Diddy's butler the presenter ?
I hope we get to see it in the UK

chocolategoddes

At first, I wasn't planning on watching the season because the guys really aren't that cute :p but they always get me with the season previews with the fighting and crying.
Fonzworth Bentley is in it.
From holding Diddy's umbrellas to hosting your own show. Only in America...

Juneplum

it wasn't bad - i got a lotta laughs
lol.gif

fafinette21

do you by chance watch so you think you can dance? that's the only other place i've ever heard anyone say "hot mess" lol. i've been thinking of introducing it into my vocabulary.

Brittni

Lame.

These "reality" shows are just getting so old. I wish we brought back some GOOD television.

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Lame.

These "reality" shows are just getting so old. I wish we brought back some GOOD television.

What exactly is great, family friendly yet still hilarious good television again? I feel like this reality TV craze has been going on for a decade. I remember family matters, saved by the bell, home improvement, and who wants to be a millionare was the hottest shitniz on tv and oh who could forget saturday morning cartoons!?? Now what do teens watch? They watch a shot at love with tila tequila, many many gossip news from E! and the daily 10. And what happened to the classic movies like like the breakfast club lol, hollywood movies are now about violence, sex, drugs, and crazy action.

MissDeViousDiVa

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
What exactly is great, family friendly yet still hilarious good television again? I feel like this reality TV craze has been going on for a decade. I remember family matters, saved by the bell, home improvement, and who wants to be a millionare was the hottest shitniz on tv and oh who could forget saturday morning cartoons!?? Now what do teens watch? They watch a shot at love with tila tequila, many many gossip news from E! and the daily 10. And what happened to the classic movies like like the breakfast club lol, hollywood movies are now about violence, sex, drugs, and crazy action.

It has been almost a decade hasn't it? I remember when Survivor first came on there air. Whatever happened to the sitcom? I've been recently watching The Nanny again and wtf nobody makes creative shows anymore, it just keeps going from one reality trend to the other. It's now in it's "Trash" phase.

Don't forget kids now watch the Disney Channel. I have a few lil girl cousins, so I kinda know too much about Hannah Montana, High School Musical and The Cheetah Girls.

chocolategoddes

So... is no one watching G's to Gents anymore?

The most recent episode had them learning about chivalry and then Kesan (?) getting into more drama.

M.A.C. head.

Meh.

I love reality TV, especially the trashy and obnoxious kind, and this show isn't really giving me any kicks.

The cast is just boring, atleast I think so.

luhly4

The previews for this show didn't really catch my eye.. but the show is decent IMO.

Sucks that Kesan was sent home.. but something had to be done about the situation he was in with basically the whole house.

Plm5027

I saw the new episode yesterday, Kesan walking around with knives when everybody is asleep. Me and my sis were cracking up, who does that unless you are really disturbed. I think they were picking on him in the earlier episodes though.

mizuki~

Ah I've been watching this online since I have no cable. Sad to see Kesan go. Can't believe everyone turned against him in the end
shockt.gif

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegreen
I was reading about this on ybf it sounds hilarious. Isn't Diddy's butler the presenter ?
I hope we get to see it in the UK

its already on here in the UK
thmbup.gif

i watched a lil bit of it and i turned it off though - thought it was quite boring