GUCCI Makeup

Haven

I have been eyeing the new duo and lipsticks, but I haven't taken the plunge yet. I really love the Gucci products that I do have!

Sugar & Spice

There is a very faint scent and when it dries down it is matte and does not budge without cleanser/remover. The color I have has shimmer but it's not shimmery very subtle and I think Ontarrio is the only one with shimmer.

I still need to get another blush and it's going to be Cherry Nectar but I can't get enough of Soft Peach.

Icecaramellatte

My Gucci Spring order was supposed to come today but it seems UPS handed off to the post office. Why? UPS delivered 2 packages to my house today. Why was this one excluded. I don't understand this program. I think it originated in Connecticut. Not really far away so what's the criteria for hand off?

Icecaramellatte

Refreshed tracker and it said delivered. What?? Looked outside my door and it's on the floor. No ringing of doorbell or anything. So angry I contacted Bloomies. They said they can not require signature. It was one of those handoff deals. I told them I was concerned about my package coming this week and may not order from them again. Anyway . . .

Quick thoughts on my order. I got all 3 lipsticks, gloss, polish and duo. I put Carnation on (nude) and was like Ugh! but then I blended it a bit with my finger and started to warm up to it. It is very very light on me but I think the peachy undertone makes me want to try to work with it. I would need a lipliner though. Its a maybe. I really liked the gloss with it but I liked the gloss alone as well. The gloss was Spring Rose. I don't think it is a new shade but I believe there is matching lipstick so I may give it a try at some point. Lilac - nice but looks like an Armani lipstick I have and I thought it had shimmer. It does not. I'm going to check my stash but this is a maybe return. Fiery Fuchsia - wow is this bright! Too much for me. I don't think it suits me at all. I thought this one had shimmer too. Nope. It's a creme as well. All lipsticks were cremes. This one is definitely going back.

Eyeshadow is really pretty. I picked up my Mac super fluffy #227 and put the gold on over the shadow I already had on and it showed up well. So did the berry shade. I do think it is a bit hard for me to describe since I put it over another duo chrome shadow. I will try it again another time. I haven't tried the polish yet.

So if people are okay with Bloomies no signature required, they have 10% right now. Bugs me since I placed 2 big orders this week but that is how it goes. I did get a mini gucci mascara gift with purchase.

Haviggi

I picked Pink Camelia blush from Heathrow and all I can say is this blush is amazing! I also picked Aegean Pink audacious lipstick ! These were my very first Gucci purchases ever! I love the packaging!!!

Antigone

Has anyone tried the Lustrous Glow foundation? I'm NC20. What shade do I get? 30? How is the foundation?

Anahita Balsara

Ugh. I ordered the spring colors from Gucci and it was supposed to be delivered yesterday but it never made it onto the truck and now it just says delivery pending. I want my products dammit!!!

Sugar & Spice

The foundation is great if you can find a match. I used it for awhile but went back to YSL because its' my perfect match.

MissTania

I picked Pink Camelia blush from Heathrow and all I can say is this blush is amazing! I also picked Aegean Pink audacious lipstick ! These were my very first Gucci purchases ever! I love the packaging!!!

Pink Camelia was my first Gucci buy, and I agree it is awesome! I picked up a few more blush shades later and they are all lovely, but Pink Camelia is my favourite!

Sugar & Spice

I went back to Gucci today and picked up Spring Rose blush. So now I have 3 Soft Peach, Nude Freesia, and Spring Rose.

awickedshape

Refreshed tracker and it said delivered. What?? Looked outside my door and it's on the floor. No ringing of doorbell or anything. So angry I contacted Bloomies. They said they can not require signature. It was one of those handoff deals. I told them I was concerned about my package coming this week and may not order from them again. Anyway . . .

Quick thoughts on my order. I got all 3 lipsticks, gloss, polish and duo. I put Carnation on (nude) and was like Ugh! but then I blended it a bit with my finger and started to warm up to it. It is very very light on me but I think the peachy undertone makes me want to try to work with it. I would need a lipliner though. Its a maybe. I really liked the gloss with it but I liked the gloss alone as well. The gloss was Spring Rose. I don't think it is a new shade but I believe there is matching lipstick so I may give it a try at some point. Lilac - nice but looks like an Armani lipstick I have and I thought it had shimmer. It does not. I'm going to check my stash but this is a maybe return. Fiery Fuchsia - wow is this bright! Too much for me. I don't think it suits me at all. I thought this one had shimmer too. Nope. It's a creme as well. All lipsticks were cremes. This one is definitely going back.

Eyeshadow is really pretty. I picked up my Mac super fluffy #227 and put the gold on over the shadow I already had on and it showed up well. So did the berry shade. I do think it is a bit hard for me to describe since I put it over another duo chrome shadow. I will try it again another time. I haven't tried the polish yet.

So if people are okay with Bloomies no signature required, they have 10% right now. Bugs me since I placed 2 big orders this week but that is how it goes. I did get a mini gucci mascara gift with purchase.

I want Carnation but I know it won't work on me :/

Latest posts