GUCCI Makeup

elegant-one

Yes indeedy! I wore 220 Exposure today - it is a gorgeous soft baby pink, it reminds me of MAC Snob/Pink Plaid/Real Doll - it wore well and was really smooth and silky - I think you will love it:cloud9:. On me, it's more blue based than D& G Rosa which I love and would categorize as a warm baby pink. I want 240 next!

Awesome! Thanks my friend, it sounds perfect! :flowers: I like 240 too ;)

Thank you!!
I'm so happy about your haul!!

Me too, I love Gucci so much! Their blushes are seriously amazing- so silky and pigmented (yet they blend easily with the little brush provided) . I have almost all of them now with Pink Camelia being my favourite. I wish they would release more shades.

Uh oh...I may need these :rofl:

awickedshape

elegant-one

Awesome! Thanks my friend, it sounds perfect! :flowers: I like 240 too ;)

It is a miracle that you have not bought even one yet! I think you will like the 6 ones I have and should just order them all and be done with it:rofl::flowers::

Pink Camelia, Coral Flower, Nude Freesia

View attachment 54677

Tulip Blossom, Spring Rose, Soft Peach

View attachment 54679

:rofl::yumyum::kisskiss::type::flowers: LOLOL!!!

Love Pink Camellia so I guess I'll "start" there. Do you love Spring Rose on? I love how it looks in the pan but after getting & lipstick & not liking it, I don't know.
Thanks!

MissTania

:rofl::yumyum::kisskiss::type::flowers: LOLOL!!!

Love Pink Camellia so I guess I'll "start" there. Do you love Spring Rose on? I love how it looks in the pan but after getting & lipstick & not liking it, I don't know.
Thanks!

:wavey: Pink Camelia is the perfect one to start with. It's my first and my most used of them all. You will love it:knuddel:

I like Spring Rose, but because I have been wearing bright lipsticks a lot lately, I haven't used it much. I'll take a pic of it next to Chanel Jersey and do a comparison swatch tomorrow in the sunlight for you:sunshine:

I really love Nude Freesia which is my newest, and Coral Flower is gorgeous. Tulip Blossom is gorgeous but Pink Camelia can be worn with the same types of lipsticks and is really the perfect pink blush. Spring Rose and soft peach are colours I see myself using more in Spring/Summer here (Winter has just begun).

I cannot wait for you to get Pink Camelia, you are going to want to wear it all the time!!:heart::knuddel::party:

MissTania

Thanks hun! I agree it really is girly girl. I'm wearing it today. Love it.

I wore mine again too - it's so perfect and looks so soft and pretty.

I wore it with Spring Rose blush which is quite orange on me - Pink Camelia would suit it much more.

Here's a quick comparison with 2 of my other neutral blushes:

L-R: Chanel Jersey, Spring Rose, Chanel Rose Ecrin

2016-06-12 15.04.28.jpg

L-R: Chanel Rose Ecrin, Spring Rose, Chanel Jersey - outdoors pic

2016-06-12 15.10.38.jpg

Indoors pic by window:

2016-06-12 15.09.33.jpg

Latest posts