Guerlain discussion

Monsy

I'm hoping that lightest shade is much more pale than their current lightest shade. If so I want to give it a try.

Right now I have 5 or 6 different foundations sitting on my vanity & I'm not loving any of them. The current version of this is one of them. It's too dark.

I agree.
i've had couple of samples of 02 shade a while ago and it was couple of shades darker than what i would need
i am hoping 02w will be good

Monsy

Although to be honest i liked formula of parure lumiere MUCH better than the LDP (at least the old one)

Haven

I went to my local NM today and purchased the two le lippies (fall into red and fall into nude). I also bought tonka imperial and coque d'or. I swatched the other palettes but wasn't really drawn to any of them. The sa said that I got the last of each lipstick.

NM must be hurting for cosmetic/beauty sales. I was dressed way down today - flip flops, jeans, and white tank- and was stalked and chased by sa's all over the beauty dept. I had to fend off sa's trying to apply creams, use brushes to put blush on my face, etc. One even tried to apply a liquid lipstick from a tester on my lips. :puke:

I normally try to politely say no thank you, but today I was bobbing and weaving :scram:

elegant-one

I went to my local NM today and purchased the two le lippies (fall into red and fall into nude). I also bought tonka imperial and coque d'or. I swatched the other palettes but wasn't really drawn to any of them. The sa said that I got the last of each lipstick.

NM must be hurting for cosmetic/beauty sales. I was dressed way down today - flip flops, jeans, and white tank- and was stalked and chased by sa's all over the beauty dept. I had to fend off sa's trying to apply creams, use brushes to put blush on my face, etc. One even tried to apply a liquid lipstick from a tester on my lips. :puke:

I normally try to politely say no thank you, but today I was bobbing and weaving :scram:

:doh::rofl:Hey girl, that is one of my standard looks....jeans, a white tank or tee & flip flops :icon_cheers: So now I'll have to chase down those lipsticks. Thanks

Haven

:doh::rofl:Hey girl, that is one of my standard looks....jeans, a white tank or tee & flip flops :icon_cheers: So now I'll have to chase down those lipsticks. Thanks

My summer go to outfit is also jeans, tshirt and flip flops. :sunshine:

At this NM, however, some customers (not me LOL) valet park their Bentley and wear designer head to toe. Usually I am not on most of the sa's radar, but that wasn't true today.

Both lipsticks are very pretty but sheer. They look more summery to me than anything.

Monsy

Yes NM is way down in their cosmetic sales. MUA/SA got pay cuts too.
now they have to rely more on their commission

shadowaddict

Lol
Are you getting it?
My stash is growing a little too fast right now lol

I need to resist going & looking at it. I finally got TF Honeymoon quad a couple of weeks ago when Nordies got them in.

I also ordered Charlotte Tilbury's Airbrush finish compact powder. It's suppose to be great for touch ups because unlike other powders it doesn't mess up your makeup & move it all around according to reviews. I have a very oily t-zone so I'm hoping it'll work & carry in purse.

I have regretted forever on passing up the Chantecaille elephant blush. I found it on their site. I googled & found a free shipping code & finally ordered. It came yesterday, fast shipping and that little $38 blush was packed so well and pretty. It is beautiful. I haven't tried it, only stared at it's beauty. That shimmery little elephant is just so adorable.

So yeah my stash keeps growing also. But the green in that 03 looks so pretty.

awickedshape

I need to resist going & looking at it. I finally got TF Honeymoon quad a couple of weeks ago when Nordies got them in.

I also ordered Charlotte Tilbury's Airbrush finish compact powder. It's suppose to be great for touch ups because unlike other powders it doesn't mess up your makeup & move it all around according to reviews. I have a very oily t-zone so I'm hoping it'll work & carry in purse.

I have regretted forever on passing up the Chantecaille elephant blush. I found it on their site. I googled & found a free shipping code & finally ordered. It came yesterday, fast shipping and that little $38 blush was packed so well and pretty. It is beautiful. I haven't tried it, only stared at it's beauty. That shimmery little elephant is just so adorable.

So yeah my stash keeps growing also. But the green in that 03 looks so pretty.

Lol these temptations

I hope the CT powder works! Getting oily can be a real pain :/
Glad you got the blush :D

Latest posts