Guerlain discussion

GreenEyedAllie

So after I took off my face makeup, I tried Terra India. It is not orange on me at all. In fact, it is pretty golden and does not look like Firebrush on my face even though they swatched similarly. It is NOT a bronzer for gals that like it matte. I would even call it an illuminating bronzer. It is hard to overdo pigment-wise, but the shimmer does build.

I personally like it a lot, but I would also love love a matte version, so if anyone thinks it's close to one of their permanent shades, please let me know.

laurennnxox

So after I took off my face makeup, I tried Terra India. It is not orange on me at all. In fact, it is pretty golden and does not look like Firebrush on my face even though they swatched similarly. It is NOT a bronzer for gals that like it matte. I would even call it an illuminating bronzer. It is hard to overdo pigment-wise, but the shimmer does build.

I personally like it a lot, but I would also love love a matte version, so if anyone thinks it's close to one of their permanent shades, please let me know.

Funny, this pulls a tiiiiiiiiny bit warm / orange on me. But totally wearable. It does take a while to build, at least with my MAC 159 (i think it is? lol). This also could be used as a bronzer topper to add glow to any matte one because it is buildable! :)

I do love it though. My HG glowy bronzer though is the Too Faced Sweet Tea one from a few months back.

GreenEyedAllie

Funny, this pulls a tiiiiiiiiny bit warm / orange on me. But totally wearable. It does take a while to build, at least with my MAC 159 (i think it is? lol). This also could be used as a bronzer topper to add glow to any matte one because it is buildable! :)

I do love it though. My HG glowy bronzer though is the Too Faced Sweet Tea one from a few months back.

Which is hilarious because that one was warm on me! We're so similar but slightly different, lol.

laurennnxox

Which is hilarious because that one was warm on me! We're so similar but slightly different, lol.

lol! that is pretty funny. Must speak to something about our undertones, maybe?

we are like alllllllllmost makeup twins, but the world thought that would be too cool and ruined it for us.

Bwachte

You look absolutely gorgeous!

Oh that red is fire on you!! I was hoping it would be more pink but for your sake, I'm glad it's red 'cause it really suits you!

Gorgeous!!! That red lippie is so stunning on you! I cannot wait to get mine. I may have to get that duo now too. Thanks!

Very nice! Thank you for sharing!

@Bwachte that lipstick looks beautiful on you!

My meteorites were originally supposed to be delivered next Monday (silly Nordstrom), but I just checked tracking and it shows FedEx left them at my door today! I cannot wait to get home and check them out. Hoping they aren't too beat up.

Wow thank you for the swatches :) I'm not sure I'm getting the holiday balls but feel bad as they are the first I missed out on for a year or two lol . I think I'm in love with the bronzer when do they reach the unitedkingdom anyone know
thank you

Thank you guys SO much!!! You are all so sweet! :thanx::wow::icon_cheers::flowers:

Bwachte

I posted this in the Balls thread....I got mine this morning in great shape. 5 blue balls! There was a bit of powder in the bottom but nothing unusual. I was afraid it was going to be too sparkly for me but it's not once you apply it to the face. Its a beautiful subtle golden shimmy. Its actual quite pretty.

I'm going to go tr on the red ls now :)

I had 5 blue balls as well! Fortunately none of my balls were crushed....yay!

Monsy

they haven't been doing puff last couple of years - only for the holiday ones. all the other ones i have like permanent colors or pucci, dragon etc... they all had ugly sponge

awickedshape

they haven't been doing puff last couple of years - only for the holiday ones. all the other ones i have like permanent colors or pucci, dragon etc... they all had ugly sponge

Yup. As it was holiday I was expecting one. It's a nice little touch.

JerseyGirl

I purchased multi-perfecting concealer and I've used it a few times. I think maybe the color I have is a little light for me, but so far it hasn't creased in the under-eye area. I like that it's a squeeze tube and you can regulate the amount that comes out pretty easily. It's opaque without being too difficult to spread around. I dab it on with my finger and then use a soft synthetic brush to smooth out. If I can get the color right I'd be super happy. No creasing or going into my fine lines at all. And every other product I've tried so far does crease on me, no matter which eye cream I use.