Guerlain Fall 2015- Bloom of Rose

Monsy

heart.gif

That must have been an incredible trip Monsy!

Me Toooooooooo
icon_eek.gif
We could make it a shopping expedition!!!!
it was with my high school . amazing trip and we had wonderful time

Shars

heart.gif

That must have been an incredible trip Monsy!

Me Toooooooooo
icon_eek.gif
We could make it a shopping expedition!!!!
Yesssss!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by SandraVB79

I love the Greek islands, but my favourite are the Meteora. That's just stunning.

Too bad the Greek tragedy that is going on now:-(
I know! It's so sad and it's been going on for so long. I can't imagine how frustrating it is for people there. One of my friends there, her mom lost her job about 3 years ago and hasn't quite bounced back :(

Icecaramellatte

Took a peek at the Guerlain Fall collection and only walked away with the Rose aux Joues in Chic Pink. It took serious constraint to not get another blush. The Cendres quad was so lovely, but grays look horrible on my deep skintone. It was still super pretty; someone lighter than me would wear those colors so beautifully.
Chic Pink was the one I found interesting from the description. Pink with Gold. I need to se this one.

NYCBeautyJunkie

how do you like the texture of the blush? 
Silky texture, very pigmented-- although the selection of colors aren't terribly unique, the quality is top notch, the various finishes are pretty and I'm very happy with the shade. I only have one Guerlain blush (Rose aux Joues duo in Red Hot) and the quality on these single blushes are just as good, if not slightly better. This is based on my comparison of the two I now own.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here's a review of one of the blushes and one of the lip balms from Visionary Beauty:

http://visionarybeauty.blogspot.ca/2015/08/guerlain-bloom-of-rose-fall-2015.html

Also, if you check Temptalia's swatch gallery, she has pictures of the shades from Les Cendres up. It reminds me a lot of a greyer, moodier version of Les Sables from last year. I don't know how unique the shades are, but Les Sables remains one of my favourite palettes for a simple, peachy-neutral look.

Medgal07

blush packaging is stunning!!
I'm looking at them on Sephora now but at a loss for which shade to select-----I have and love the Peach Boy blush duo. Like someone mentioned, the colors are not unique
so I guess it boils down to the formula. This would be much easier if I NEEDED blush!

girlhaha.gif

Monsy

I heard from someone that they seem very dry... And i trust her opinion. I hope it's just a bad tester

Vineetha

I heard from someone that they seem very dry... And i trust her opinion. I hope it's just a bad tester
Yes!! not sure if we saw the same post but she also tried new Cle de Peau duos and they seem to swatch a lot better than these :(

Monsy

Nope not the same person for sure, this is foreign makeup forum I am part of
But I trust her opinion because she has been buying high end makeup for years and knows her stuff
I hope it was just the dry tester and not the product too.

Kaidan

It wouldn't surprise me if the new blushes are stiff and dry to swatch. The Rose Aux Joues blush duos barely swatch if you swipe a finger but with a natural brush it works like a charm (it worked for Peach Boy and Over Rose) but I think there are better blush formulas out there.

Haviggi

Yesterday I had a closer look at the Fall Collection that was released quite early here in Stockholm though there was not stock of the eyeshadows,just demonstration and in stock there were only the blushes and the new Parure gold compact! Omg Parure Gold compact is so velvety smooth and silky and...I think if I decide to invest in a compact foundation this and new luminous silk compact are on the top of my wishlist!!the blushes as you previously stated were stiff to the touch but the colors were very vibrant and even peachy pink wasn't clowny on my skintone.i guess later I will purchase one probably peachy pink to try it appropriately with a good brush.oh and I love middle shade of the 6 color eyeshadow palette! Al in all quite a descent new collection! I was disappointed by the balms.very hydrating on the feel but I prefer more color so I skip :)

Medgal07

It wouldn't surprise me if the new blushes are stiff and dry to swatch. The Rose Aux Joues blush duos barely swatch if you swipe a finger but with a natural brush it works like a charm (it worked for Peach Boy and Over Rose) but I think there are better blush formulas out there.
I use my TF cheek brush with Peach Boy and have to be careful because it grabs the product quite easily.

SubwayDreaming

My local Shoppers Drug Mart just received the fall collection today.

I picked up all six blushes. The eyeshadow quad and Chic Pink and Wonder Violette lipsticks are on hold for me until next week when they have a gift with purchase event.

I hope everyone is able to get the items they want!
th_DANCE.gif

MissTania

http://www.temptalia.com/guerlain-pink-me-up-rose-aux-joues-blush-review-photos-swatches

http://www.temptalia.com/guerlain-morning-rose-rose-aux-joues-blush-review-photos-swatches

2 blushes reviewed, I like both!

SubwayDreaming

For Monsy...

Crazy Bouquet (4), Morning Rose (1)
Wonder Violette (5), Chic Pink (2)
Pink Me Up (6), Pink Party (3)

Morning Rose (1), Chic Pink (2), Pink Party (3)
Crazy Bouquet (4), Wonder Violette (5), Pink Me Up (6)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks very much @SubwayDreaming! I really like the look of both Morning Rose and Crazy Bouquet. They all look like very wearable colours. I just have to pick which ones I want first.

Ernie

For Monsy... Crazy Bouquet (4), Morning Rose (1) Wonder Violette (5), Chic Pink (2) Pink Me Up (6), Pink Party (3) Morning Rose (1), Chic Pink (2), Pink Party (3) Crazy Bouquet (4), Wonder Violette (5), Pink Me Up (6)
Thanks so much for the swatches, they look pretty!

Latest posts