Guerlain Holiday 2014- A Night at the Opera

jazz253

She told me to bring in my tins and the new quad to have engraved. Do you do your full name or just initials?

Vineetha

That's so funny to me. I've engraved my tech devices...

.........now we can engrave our lipsticks....would be funny if it walked in with all six
Saks & sometimes bloomies run that offer. When you buy your rouge G (I have only done for those, not sure if it applies to other products too), there is an option to get it engraved !!
flower.gif
There will be a coloumn where you can enter the text but I havent done it at a store so not sure how it is!!!
Edit: NM too I think!

awickedshape

A search brought up a few eg Lipstick http://icanstyleu.com/blog/red-carpet-treatment-at-neiman-marcus/ Mascara http://justwritestudios.blogspot.com/2012/01/guerlain-noir-g-de-guerlain-refillable.html?m=1

NaomiH

I want my lippies and my balls engraved! Why do I not have any Guerlain counters?!?!? Why must I live in such a barren wasteland?
cry.gif

Vineetha

I want my lippies and my balls engraved! Why do I not have any Guerlain counters?!?!? Why must I live in such a barren wasteland?
cry.gif
I havent seen it the counter myself just the online option. Well I have never enquired! I actually dont like the engraving lol it looks a tad big and scribbled! I was aiming for something like the beautiful Guerlain font and depth!!
blush-anim-cl.gif

NaomiH

I havent seen it the counter myself just the online option. Well I have never enquired! I actually dont like the engraving lol it looks a tad big and scribbled! I was aiming for something like the beautiful Guerlain font and depth!!
blush-anim-cl.gif
I don't even have a counter to not see it at. :(
I'll have to look for the online option the next time I buy something from them. Maybe engraved some balls or something. I don't even know why I want something engraved. lol

awickedshape

I don't even have a counter to not see it at. :(  I'll have to look for the online option the next time I buy something from them. Maybe engraved some balls or something. I don't even know why I want something engraved. lol
Because the option exists lol

Medgal07

Saks & sometimes bloomies run that offer. When you buy your rouge G (I have only done for those, not sure if it applies to other products too), there is an option to get it engraved !!
flower.gif
There will be a coloumn where you can enter the text but I havent done it at a store so not sure how it is!!!
Edit: NM too I think!
I don't mind the lippie name that's engraved on the rather over-sized bullet---that's enough for me.

Latest posts