GUESS MY WEiiGHT=]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its bikini season!! yay
smiles.gif

I think i might need to tone up a little more so what do you all think?
How much do you think i weigh? && how much do u think i need to loose?:]
or any tips on some great exersizes!

im 4'11''

Clothes<3
l_db0fcee10b5d4ec4d0306e09071ff82a.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the bikini one was just a bad angle.
:] im much thinner.
click the clothes one<3

rosenbud

100lb's you no way need to lose weight, maybe some stomach crunches to give extra definition to your stomach (not that you need to)....god I would kill for a figure like yours, I'd parade around in my bikini every day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDevil
135 maybe, I am not good at guessing weight

Thanks
greengrin.gif
but im much thinner then that haha!
That was a bit old and a weird angle the Clothes one ive lost weight && is from a few days ago<3

Stephie Baby

Sorry to say it, but I think shes one of those people that likes to hear that shes thin. Honestly if you are 4'11 and weigh less than 135lbs, you are considered under weight. I'm 110lbs and for my height, I'm 30lbs under weight. Trying to lose weight when you are already under weight isn't a good thing or something to brag about. Sorry if I come off rude. I don't mean to. Its just not healthy at all. JMO. :)

talste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
Sorry to say it, but I think shes one of those people that likes to hear that shes thin. Honestly if you are 4'11 and weigh less than 135lbs, you are considered under weight. I'm 110lbs and for my height, I'm 30lbs under weight. Trying to lose weight when you are already under weight isn't a good thing or something to brag about. Sorry if I come off rude. I don't mean to. Its just not healthy at all. JMO. :)

Agreed !

Why do you care what a bunch of strangers on an internet forum think? I to am underweight for my height & trust me, looking like an extra from Schindlers List is nothing to brag about.

TDoll

I think you know (and we all know) this is kinda unnecessary....

Be comfortable in your own skin. Be healthy. I'm thin, I'm not bashing thin people, but too thin is never sexy.

Shimmer

Good Lord.
Live healthily and follow a regular work out routine. That's it. This mess is unnecessary.

edit:
4'11 and 135 isn't underweight. Ever. Regardless. That's a hefty girl.
I'm 5'3 and between 135 and 140 and I'm not nearly close to underweight and, in fact, am considered borderline obese by the BMI numbers.

i would never want to look unhealthy
sorry to cause any drama i was just a little curious && bored:]
im deff not fishing for compliments tho:]

Status
Not open for further replies.