Guilty Pleasure Movies

OfficerJenny

Mean Girls. The only movie I can watch 4+ times a month and not get bored.
heart.gif

LMD84

i knwo what you mean Chad! i once watched it on dvd and then played it again straight after to listen to one of the comentaries! i can seriously watch it every week and still love it!
smiles.gif
i remember i dragged my hubby to the cinema to see mean girls and he hated every minute of it!

i also love the following -

crossroads - britney! how could i not like it?!
hannah montana - the tv show, cd's, the movie... what can i say? i'm a child!
the sweetest thing - makes me laugh and it's sweet!
high school musical - did i mention i'm a child?!
camp rock - disney has rotted my brain!

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
The Labyrinth with David Bowie...yeah, I freaking love that movie!

guily pleasure really???

i ADORE this movie!!! i grew up on it. it contributed to my imagination somethin fierce. i have this on dvd and you just reminded me, i need to watch it again for the 486th time.

staceb1990

For me it's the "Ginger Snaps" movies. I'm not even a really big horror fan, but for some reason I love those movies, and I only have a couple friends who share that love :)

Dahlia_Rayn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
guily pleasure really???

i ADORE this movie!!! i grew up on it. it contributed to my imagination somethin fierce. i have this on dvd and you just reminded me, i need to watch it again for the 486th time.

It is simply possible that my husband has conditioned me to think it is a guilty pleasure because he hates the movie. He makes me feel silly for watching it, so I plug in my ear phones and play the movie on my laptop, I have the DVD, but I finally downloaded the film to my hard drive!

Hilly

Ok this one is really bad..."No One Would Tell" with Fred Savage ad Candice Cameron. It was something they made us watch in health class about domestic violence but I just had to scour ebay to find it...CHEEZTASTIC!

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
guily pleasure really???

OMG...and David Bowie in that damn jumpsuit??? OMFG.
drools.gif
That's the stuff my childhood dreams were made of. Hey wait...damn. No wonder I'm so effed up.

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesNoGhost
Sleepaway Camp. Super bad 80s horror movie. I liked the second and third one too.

I also love John Waters movies.

Oh, and Phantom of the Paradise. It's so bad, but I think it's wonderful.

I love Shock Treatment. Back when my ipod was still alive, I would play the soundtrack when I was at work.

AAAAHHHHHH!!!! I looooooooooooove Sleepaway Camp...and Pink Flamingos has GOT to be one of my favorite movies of all time...who doesn't love a singing asshole?
greengrin.gif