Gulfport, MS CCO (Prime Outlets) *CLOSED*

CajunFille'

Re: Gulfport, MS CCO (Prime Outlets)

^^^Me too?? I've been dying to go, but with school out and staying busy with the little ones I haven't had much time. I would love to take a mommy day and go!

carlycase

sorry guys, i didn't go that bad like i said i was going to but i did go yesterday, and let me tell you boy i was disappointed! for one i couldn't even find the mac stuff and then finally i see it, tucked away on a back wall. they have like nothing! only one area of mac stuff, everything listed from before pretty much, i didn't see anything new mostly just pigments old lipsticks and eyeshadows, they had some glitter liners but they didn't have a single foundation! not a one! they had some concealer i asked the girl what was going on and she said they never get mac stuff anymore. so if i were yall, i wouldnt even bother

jazm1n3s

I got Blonde's Gold pigment from there couple weeks ago, and I think they told me they only had 1 more left.
I asked if they're getting any shipment soon, and they said they will get it in August. So we'll see..

jazm1n3s

Stopped by at this CCO today and they haven't gotten any new MAC shipment. They said probably in the next 1-2 weeks.
Here's what i saw though, probably still the same as before:

Highlighters/MSFs: Cheeky Bronze, Porcelain Pink, Brunette, Perfect Topping, Refined, Both Naked Honey highlighters.

Blushes: Moon River and couple more from Grand Duo, Improvise, Cheek & Cheerful, Cute (never heard of this before), Sweet As Cocoa, Notable

Pigments: Blonde's Gold (turned out they still have lots!), Jardin Aires, Spiritualize, Gilded Green, Antique Green, Bell Bottom Blue, Mutiny, Circa Pum, Lark About, Revved Up, Tea Time, Reflects Blackened Red (one left), Gold glitter, etc

Eyeshadows: Off the Page, Haunting, Violet Trance, Fashion, Ego, Pearlmatte shadow from Lilyland, and a lot more but i forgot.

Lipsticks: Colour Crafted, Lollipop Loving, Rose Romance, Ahoy There, 2 Viva Glam (didnt see the number), and several more that i also forgot.

Lipgloss: She Zam, Phiff, 2 dazzleglasses from Style Black (Blackware & Bling Black), some Dazzleglass cremes, Sock Hop (I LOVE this!), lots of glosses in the square packaging.

Others: Too Dolly Quad, Tempting, all holiday 09 palettes, Look in The Box with Belightful in it, 2 lipgloss sets and some pigment sets from holiday 09 (I want the sunnydaze sooo bad), the set with Play on Plums, 188 and 165 brushes.

That's all I can remember on top of my head right now. Ask me if you want to know something specific.

sassyboo

LOL jazm1n3s...that's pretty specific. I appreciate it though. I am going this coming week so I was able to double check and see if I already had alot of these. Thanks! I'll update everyone after I go.

jazm1n3s

I went again today. I think this would be the last time i visit this CCO, as i don't think i will be visiting my bf in Alabama anymore, since his project is almost done there.

Anyway, not a lot of exciting stuff, but not too bad. I had a pretty good memory about what I saw, but i might miss some things. Ask me if you're wondering about specific items.

Eyeshadows: Love Lace, Suave Intention, Bitter, Showstopper, Tempting, Vibrant Grape, Off The Page, Silverthorn, Ego, Smoke & Diamonds, Modelette, Mulled Cider, Creme De Miel, Haunting, Pearlmatte shadow from Lilyland, some yellow and other bright colors.

Palettes: In The Gallery, Photo Realism, Tempting, Shadowy Lady

Pigments: Universal Mix, Rich Life, one of the crushed metal pigments (the pink/purple one), Bell Bottom Blue, Jardin Aires (1 left), Blonde's Gold, Antique Green, Tea Time, Circa Plum, Rock It Yellow and 1 other yellow that i forgot the name (maybe Primary Yellow?), and a lot more but i forgot. Nothing new except the first 3 i mentioned.

Blushes: Earth to Earth, Light over Dark, Improvise, Cheek & Cheerful, Cute, Sweet as Cocoa, Pleasureful, Eversun, Enough Said

MSFs: Refined, Porcelain Pink (1 left), Brunette, Cheeky Bronze. No Perfect Topping.

Lipsticks: Color Crafted, A Rose Romance, Myself, Equality, Hold The Pose, Crosswires, Hang Up, Fresh Brew, Ahoy There, and there's a lot more actually, but it's harder for me to remember lipstick names.

Lipglosses: All 3 dazzleglasses from Style Black, She Zam, lots of cremesheen glosses, and those in square packaging. They still have Sock Hop, and I always have to convince myself every time that I don't need a backup.

Hmm... what else? They had Sorceress palette and another one from the same holiday collection. All 3 pigment sets from holiday 09, 1 lipgloss set, Raven eyeliner, Bankroll, and a lipliner in Gingerroot, 3-4 nail polishes, some naked honey stuff, no new brushes.

I actually drove down to this CCO to get Style Snob e/s. They told me on the phone that they had 1 left, and so i asked to put it on hold. While the lady rang it up, i picked it up and looked at it closely (since they don't have the tester, so i can't swatch. so i want to make sure that i like the color). BUT the e/s has been used/swatched!! I was so heartbroken, and that's the only one they had
ssad.gif
They couldnt sell it to me at cheaper price, so either i want it or i don't.

I decided to just get it, and they offered to spray it with alcohol, but i'm still so sad. I want my e/s to be brand new. The feeling is just not the same
ssad.gif

Anyway, that's all i can remember. Let me know if you have any questions. Hope that helps!
winks.gif

Hanne L

Has anyone been to this CCO recently?
I might go there when I'm on holidays in July so I'm wondering if they have a lot?
Thanks

hawaii02

I went a few weeks ago...here's what I can remember:

Eyeshadows: Bitter, Lime, Creme de Miel, Hypnotizing (there were at least three rows of e/s)
not many lipsticks at all, most were of the brown shade variety
3 or 4 lipliners
many pigments but refer to post above on these; didnt notice any different ones. i do remember a couple of vibrant colors like an orange one similar to Off the Page e/s

cherryjane

In training here at Keesler and I'd *LOVE* to check out the CCO! If anyone wants to do the same, message me! I'm stuck looking at bus schedules in the meantime. :)

Copperhead

I visited this outlet today. I mainly checked out the MAC items. My memory sucks but what I do remember seeing was....

Eyeshadows: Aqua, Bitter, Lime, Zingy, Sky Blue, Love Lace, Showstopper, Shimmermoss and Sand & Sun, or maybe it was Free To Be (To The Beach packaging), Vain Glorious, Carbon, Vile Violet and Sweet Joy (Venomous Villians). There were more but like I said, memory sucks.

Pigments: Later, Moonlight Night, Bloodline, Copper Sparkle, Golden Lemon, Violet, Rich Life, Golden Olive, New Fixation, Brash & Bold, Vanilla, Teal, Neo-Orange, Mutiny, Follow Your Fancy, Circa Plum, Heritage Rouge, Push The Edge.

A few lipsticks and lipglasses. Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick and lipglass, Viva Glam Cyndi lipglass, Empowered, Our Pick, Faultlessly F/W, Strange Potion (Surf Baby & Venomous Villains packaging), Surf Baby lipglasses in Girl on Board, Good Lovin, and I think, not 100% but I think I saw Krazy Kahuna lipglass. A few Peacocky lipcolors (Love Peck, Scandelicious are two that I remember), a few Dare To Wear lipglasses.

TTB Cream Bronzer in Weekend.

Tartan Tales gift sets

NW30 Studio Sculpt Concealer

129SE Brush and a few other brushes

Gently Off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover, Care Blend Essential Oil

Don't remember seeing any Paint Pots but I think they had a few of those Big Bounce shadows.

RaizinnthaSun

I went to this CCO on 10/28/12 and this is what I remember that they had:

Eyeshadows: I remember Moleskin and Shimmermoss. Lots of Big Bounce eyeshadows

Blush: Lots of Modern Mandarins and a couple of the blushes from the Quite Cute Collection. No MSFs and I don't remember seeing any Beauty Powders.

Lips: A lot of the mattenes from the Posh Paradise Collection (including Potent Fig) and lots of Pro longwear lipsticks. Love Nectar lipglass, some Pro Longwear lipglosses (I remember Whoops), I think I saw Cyndi lipglass.

Brushes: The only MAC brush that they had was the 189.

kaychristie9021

Does anyone know if this CCO is still open? going down to MS over spring break and wanted to look while I was at prime, It's not listed on their directory so I wanted to check and see if it is still there?
Thanks!

E-Marie

No, it was closed when I went about a month ago. And I was just there in January so I'm not sure what happened!
thmbdn.gif

Makeup Emporium

No, it was closed when I went about a month ago. And I was just there in January so I'm not sure what happened!
thmbdn.gif
The one in Niagara Falls, NY closed as of December 26th, 2012 as well. I think Estee Lauder went through and closed a bunch of them. The selection in the Niagara Falls, NY location was never the best to begin with so maybe they are just going with their top locations. They have to pay for all the companies they keep buying!!