(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Jayjayy

For you Monte----you have a great eye!!!!!
You're the bestest
eyelove.gif
I have cola pop already so I'm not as tempted to snatch up the Nars

montREALady

OH Yes! I've worn BC as a blush with Champagne Pop as a highlighter and it is stunning. I've been really into layer highlighters as well!
When I tried Pearl in the store on Saturday I used BC as blush with it as well. I went in there with foundation on only so I could try stuff!

Shars

Wait you don't have CP?! No you need that!! Whaaaat???
poke.gif
It's in my Sephora cart waiting to be bought had the VIB sale code worked for me. But alas, it did not. So until I can find the time (read: be arsed) to call and order over the phone, there it will stay. I think Clinique has a F&F sale coming up and free shipping along with some pretty cool GWPs so I may just get it then since I can get online rebates on Clinique's website!

montREALady

Oh good! Thanks! I was just in Sephora and swatched Vengeful and told myself I don't need it. I actually don't! You think I would have swatched it against Cola Pop since I was there, lol. I am thinking about Pink Glow still though, uggggh. 
Vengeful and Pink Glow swatch vid: [VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_KVnp9jABzc[/VIDEO]

montREALady

It's in my Sephora cart waiting to be bought had the VIB sale code worked for me. But alas, it did not. So until I can find the time (read: be arsed) to call and order over the phone, there it will stay. I think Clinique has a F&F sale coming up and free shipping along with some pretty cool GWPs so I may just get it then since I can get online rebates on Clinique's website!
A bunch of us bought it when it came out in the Spring, I thought you did. Clinique and EL always have good gwp's...especially with Nordies.

TwiggyPop

OH Yes! I've worn BC as a blush with Champagne Pop as a highlighter and it is stunning. I've been really into layer highlighters as well!
I would look crazy if I tried to wear BC as a blush, but I have some other alternatives to play around with. Now I want to play. Haha

stephshopaholic

If you want a pearly white highlighter check out jd glow's ice ice baby it is so pretty I've been wearing it a lot lately a beautiful intense pearly white sparkle.

stephshopaholic

I got vengeful and it is so pretty I don't even want to use it lol it's so smooth and perfect looking. I want adoration anyone here have it?

Medgal07

Hmmm. So I can skip Vengeful and just stick with Cola then?
You honestly can Shars---I prefer the texture of Cola. The highlighter in the duo is impressive but you can pair
Cola w/a gold highlighter from your stash. I do love the duo though.

Medgal07

Stop posting this!! Bullying people into buying more tings!
blah.gif
girlhaha.gif

I didn't jump on the train when everyone was getting them. I just didn't feel like they'd be pigmented enough but I swatched some at a CCO and was game from then. I have Berry Pop and Plum Pop from the CCO but I haven't used them yet. May do so tomorrow!

LOL! Even I have to use a light hand with BC... that thing is holy pigment batman!
It sure is!!!!!

montREALady

Stop posting this!! Bullying people into buying more tings!
blah.gif
girlhaha.gif

I didn't jump on the train when everyone was getting them. I just didn't feel like they'd be pigmented enough but I swatched some at a CCO and was game from then. I have Berry Pop and Plum Pop from the CCO but I haven't used them yet. May do so tomorrow!

LOL! Even I have to use a light hand with BC... that thing is holy pigment batman!
Bwahahaaa! I didn't even sway my own self, I bought neither!
girlhaha.gif

Oh okay, yeah that was the only one I was interested in back then. I have to head to the CCO near my job today to look for something for someone but I've never seen the Cheek Pops. Tangier probably has it. I used RiRi Woo today after saying I would the last couple days. Completely forgot about it. We have so much.

I'm wearing BC today with a little CP blended in above it. Cheeks are Sephora Hot Flush. I need to post in the theme thread...

Shars

Bwahahaaa! I didn't even sway my own self, I bought neither!
girlhaha.gif

Oh okay, yeah that was the only one I was interested in back then. I have to head to the CCO near my job today to look for something for someone but I've never seen the Cheek Pops. Tangier probably has it. I used RiRi Woo today after saying I would the last couple days. Completely forgot about it. We have so much.

I'm wearing BC today with a little CP blended in above it. Cheeks are Sephora Hot Flush. I need to post in the theme thread...
The Tanger at Deer Park had like 4 different shades. Berry and Plum were two for sure. I feel like Peach was another.
I have not been wearing my reds at ALL! I'm going to try to commit to putting them all in rotation next month!

montREALady

The Tanger at Deer Park had like 4 different shades. Berry and Plum were two for sure. I feel like Peach was another.
I have not been wearing my reds at ALL! I'm going to try to commit to putting them all in rotation next month!
I figured re Tanger. I almost never reach for reds!

montREALady

The Tanger at Deer Park had like 4 different shades. Berry and Plum were two for sure. I feel like Peach was another. I have not been wearing my reds at ALL! I'm going to try to commit to putting them all in rotation next month!
I figured re Tanger. I almost never reach for reds!
At the CCO, they have Nude, Peach, Ginger, Berry, Heather, Plum, Fig and Melon. $15.50. I'm liking Ginger and Fig...basically all but Nude and Melon, lol.

Latest posts