(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

BrittLuvsMakeup

Fetish is gorgeous! I wish I would have gotten it but I wanted to limit myself to only one of the highlighter/blushes since I bought the Cabaret Box and had a long wishlist for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. If they sell it at a later date at Planet Beauty, I'll get it and Boudoir!

montREALady

I ordered the Cabaret Box as I don't have 3 of the 4 colors in the set (I have the full size version of Sugar Daddy so I'll end up with two of this shade). I have not worn 3 of the shades in the the Lumiere Box yet (Conceited, Yasss!, and Illuminati) but I did wear Mermaid Fantasy yesterday and it is absolutely gorgeous! You are going to love it! It blends out beautifully and is very soft and finely milled. The color is so unique and worked well on my skintone as well. I personally believe that every shade of the Diamond Glow Powders are universal as stated on the website so they will all look nice on any skintone. In addition to the Cabaret Box, I also ordered the X-Rated highlighter/blush which can be seen on the cheeks model here, according to Artist Couture's instagram:

12276763_1575185629370700_1085705154_n.jpg

And I know how you feel about missing out on one of his previous sets. I heard they released an 8 powder set with a fan brush a year of two ago I believe. I would have loved to have that!

They do look great! Here are two of the shades on the models:

12301362_867927476653798_1515122993_n.jpg

The model on left is wearing Boudoir and as stated above, the model on the right is wearing X-Rated. I purchased X-Rated so I'll let you all know how I like it when I get it. Here are arm swatches of each highlighter/blush shade:

Boudoir:
image_de9f7622-1eb9-4501-862c-53f5d21aeb55_large.jpeg

Fetish:
bc9288aefffa5d49349df36cd4bacc02_large.jpeg

X-Rated:
933d6d69cc801c2d63ccb3e3dfc3433b_large.jpeg
These are gorg!!!

montREALady

Becca Pressed Pearl is available on Sephora.

I ordered it around 3:30 pm ET. I just happened to be in my loves and saw I could add to cart. Never got an in stock email notification from Sephora of course. I even canceled the order to replace it with my code and the rep told me they still had over 800 in stock.

montREALady

Ha! Just got the in stock email notification from Sephora for Pearl. It's hours later! Then they have some nerve to say "hurry before it sells out"!! Lol

BrittLuvsMakeup

I got Becca Pearl earlier and that's it for a minute. This definitely is unique to my collection. I'm trying not to look at anything else!!

I've purchased so many highlighters recently due to sales that I could also afford to slow down on buying them for some time. I'm not sure if that's really going to happen but I'll try, lol!

ordered last night can't wait for it to come, although I have the champagne glow palette

Mine got delivered this morning and so did my MAC Mariah AIW. I want to leave work now, lol!

I'm happy to hear that you ladies got Becca Pearl Pressed! Unfortunately, I used my code before Pearl became available on the website, therefore I can't use my discount to get it, so I'm just going to wait and get it at a later date. I'll probably get it from Ulta when it become available as I've been saving up all of my points so I can make one big purchase. In the meantime though, I did purchase two highlighters from Artist Couture (Boudoir and Fetish) as there is currently a code out in celebration of their instagram reaching a 100,000 followers. The first 100,000 people who use the code 100K will get $10 off their purchase.

montREALady

^^^I thought you said you weren't feeling well?!?!?! LOL You should go home now!
Hahaha! I stayed. But I left early today. Wore everything today though! All this week's goodies! UD Gwen Palette, Becca Pearl and Mariah :D

I've purchased so many highlighters recently due to sales that I could also afford to slow down on buying them for some time. I'm not sure if that's really going to happen but I'll try, lol!

I'm happy to hear that you ladies got Becca Pearl Pressed! Unfortunately, I used my code before Pearl became available on the website, therefore I can't use my discount to get it, so I'm just going to wait and get it at a later date. I'll probably get it from Ulta when it become available as I've been saving up all of my points so I can make one big purchase. In the meantime though, I did purchase two highlighters from Artist Couture (Boudoir and Fetish) as there is currently a code out in celebration of their instagram reaching a 100,000 followers. The first 100,000 people who use the code 100K will get $10 off their purchase.

Wore Pearl today, I absolutely love it! Exactly what I was looking for! I tried to order the theBALM Manizer Sisters Palette on Cyber Monday and they had so many issues but they've come through so we get to place backorders starting on Monday. So that's my last highlighter for the year! Lol! I'm ignoring your AC codes :naughty:

Pearl
res_1449843941130_wm.jpg

starletta8

Hahaha! I stayed. But I left early today. Wore everything today though! All this week's goodies! UD Gwen Palette, Becca Pearl and Mariah :D

Wore Pearl today, I absolutely love it! Exactly what I was looking for! I tried to order the theBALM Manizer Sisters Palette on Cyber Monday and they had so many issues but they've come through so we get to place backorders starting on Monday. So that's my last highlighter for the year! Lol! I'm ignoring your AC codes :naughty:

Pearl
View attachment 50573

You are ROCKING the new goodies!

Anneri

Hello highlighter crew! I need some help: could someone compare Mac's Soft & Gentle with the Balm's Mary Lou manizer for me? I can only order Mary Lou unseen and haven't got any chance to swatch it in store. But if it's too similar to S&G I don't need it! Tia!!!!! :thankyou:

stephshopaholic

I totally forgot to use my sephora code I went up to the Grand Canyon on the 10th and had zero service up there so no becca Pearl for me boo maybe next month when I'm not so broke lol. I'm loving jd glow's Ice ice baby, I wonder if Pearl is similar I love white highlighters.

Shars

I did not realise that I had be UNSUBSCRIBED from this thread (and about 30 others) since the transition! I have a lot of ground to gain lol. I was just about to order Fetish with that $10 off code but then I realised shipping is $5.99. I'll only be getting $4 off then lol.

Prettypackages

gorgeous!

Pearl
View attachment 50573

Latest posts