Hair colour help?

thedream

Hey, I need some help.

I have medium brown hair, that is reddish in sunlight. I don't want to dye my hair because I dislike roots, and I do not want to use a semi/demi dye either. Soo I'm simply looking for an enhancer.

I've heard John Frieda's Luminous Colour Glaze in red would give me some hilights, but I can't find the glaze anywhere! Can someone recommend some sort of products like a shampoo or something maybe that'll give me a suble but noticeable colour boost? That can be purchased at a shoppers drug mart or walmart?

Thanks.
smiles.gif

User38

Most shampoos will not alter your haircolor -- the best might be to use a color you like to highlite and use a 10 Volume peroxide with it. 10 volume is very mild and will not alter your color in any substantial way, but will pick up the color overall.

rimberry

There's a product by Sunsilk it's called color boost in beyond brunette. It says it adds gentle colorants that add subtle yet noticeable richness that wash out in about 4 washes.

SakurasamaLover

Try the caca's from Lush, they give some reflects to your hair without dying them, theres brown black and red I think.

Kitty*

Actually the LUSH caca's are henna, which will give you roots

what i recommend is getting red highlight, very very thing highlights, the roots wont be as noticeable, other then that, theres temporary colours that wash out, but thats about it

Latest posts