Hair Dye Help?

Fedora_Chic

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Ok, so I have decided I want to dye my already blonde bangs, Neon Green.
And I tried it with the semi permanent last year and I really liked it so now I wanna do permanent.
But I can't find a permanent neon green hair dye. So I was wondering what the best place to get it would be? I would also appreciate some info on a good bleach kit and possibly some good instructions for the best results.

Thanks a bundle for your time.

ShortnSassy

i have never found a permanent color that i really like that is neon. i really love manic panic - right now my hair is atomic turquoise and although it can be a pain to recolor it every week, i think it's worth it.
as far as bleach goes i usually use professional products from a beauty store but i've heard manic panic's bleach is very good as well. you can purchase it online at their website i believe.

Fedora_Chic

Thanks for all your help.
greengrin.gif
I'm going to try your suggestion about the paul mitchell bleach. I use they're hairspray and I love it. I also met the owner of a paul mitchell salon and he gave me his card, so I think I'll go down there and see what he suggests as to the re-bleaching of my bangs.

gildedangel

I have never dyed my hair with un-natural colors but I do dye it bright red, and boy does it fade fast! To help keep the color, limit washing your hair as much as possible and wash your hair in cold water. I lean over my tub with the detachable shower head and wash my hair seperately. This should help you keep the color longer, I hate dying my hair every month just to keep the color and I can't imagine how much bigger of a pain it would be if my hair was green or pink or something. HTH!

Little Addict

special effects is a good company. not permanent but still works well. i kept the same color in (atomic pink) in for six weeks without touch-ups and i went into a chlorinated pool and it kept in.

idk bout bleach kits but i know people who highly reccomend prismlites

Mabelle

Special effects is the best (imo) for bright innatural colours. I used a darker green by them, and it was a bitch to get out. i think they last loads longer than manic panic too