Hair Recommendation Please?

gildedangel

Hi everyone! I want to cut my hair on the 2nd, you know, starting the new year with a new 'do! I like to keep my hair on the short side (about chin length or a little shorter), it is getting far too long. The problem is that I never know what suits me. I was thinking along the lines of an inverted razored bob, but I don't know if it would look alright on me. Here is a picture of my hair now:

RSCN2241.jpg

And here is what I am thinking about:

Haircut.jpg

Thoughts? Any recs? TIA!
smiles.gif

LMD84

ooohh yes! i think that cut is lovely and would suit your face. you have a very feminine face so i think it'd look lovely. however i would imagine you'd have to get it cut every 6 weeks to keep it in shape so the upkeep could be quite costly.

gildedangel

Actually, my mother usually does my upkeep! I won't let her do a full haircut after an incident in where my hair was 2 inches shorter than I wanted it; it was up to the middle of my ears (she just can't cut girl hair)! But she can trim for sure, she is quite good at boy hair too!
smiles.gif

Makeup Emporium

I think the cut looks great. Looks very similar to my last cut which was very easy to style. It's longer in the front than the back correct?

gildedangel

Thank you for all of your opinions ladies! Sadly my hairdresser didn't agree with you, and didn't bother to tell me that she wasn't going to give me the haircut I wanted until halfway through. Needless to say I am not happy. My haircut doesn't look bad.....it just wasn't what I asked for.
thmbdn.gif

Makeup Emporium

^^^That's terrible! If she didn't think it would look good on you she should have told you and not just gone ahead and done a different cut! I would be so pissed!! I have told my hairdresser before to "give me a cut she thinks would work" and she has. But when I ask for a specific cut she would NEVER just go ahead and do something different!!