• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Hair tutorial: Fauxhawk Rockstar hair!! For medium to long hair

user79

YouTube - Fauxhawk Mohawk! Ultimate Rockstar Hair Tutorial

How to achieve this rockstar fauxhawk hairstyle, works with bangs/fringe too! Let me know if you try it out and if it works! I'd love to see pics too
smiles.gif

faux1-tag.jpg

faux2-tag.jpg

Asela88

Im subscribed to your channel and when I saw you did a tutoria for this hairstyle l I got super excited!..Im def gonna try this hairstyle tomorrow...THANKSSS!!!

monter

I LOVE this look! I'l have to try it when I don't have any lawyer-y business to do, haha.

lilithbloody

Just one word: AMAZING

I've tried it minutes ago, I have thin and slight hair so how I look is far far away from you, maybe I'm posting a FOTD with this hair style.

Thank you very much!!!

II3rinII

thanks girl!! i totally tried this today! my hair is short though so i had to modify it a bit.

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

revinn

This is so awesome. I'm definitely trying it out next time I go downtown! Thanks so much for posting this.

Christina983

Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII
thanks girl!! i totally tried this today! my hair is short though so i had to modify it a bit.

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

what blush are you wearing in that pic? love it!

II3rinII

^^azeala blush (mac pro)
i posted this as an fotd and list all the products used if youre wondering. thanks!