HairColor help! :D

lalaxp

My hair is dark brown. i dyed the bottom underneath part of my hair beginning of last month? i believe, with a black hairdye (revlon colorsilk) right now its fading a little to a dark brown but you can tell its still dyed.
I dyed the underneath bottom part of my hair blonde before and now i want the blonde back.
so my question is if i bleach it, would it turn orange instead of blonde? The black right now is fading.. so how long am i suppose to wait till i can bleach it so it wont turn orange. & going to a hair salon, i just cant do. TIA! :]

knoxydoll

Black to blond is double to triple process depending on the condition of your hair and how blond you want to go. I've done it multiple times, but usually that's in not caring what colour it turns. Do a strand test, it'll most likely still turn orange and you'll have to rebleach. Even a salon would have to at least double process it. It's the worst part of dyeing your hair black, try using semi/demi permanent black colour next time unless you're going to stay black for a long, long time.