Halloween! Who Am I?

TheTeenageMuse

Who pops to mind when you first see this?

23r233s.jpg

Princess Jasmine, I hope? How can I make this more epic. My friends are telling me to do an 'Arabic' styled shadow but Jasmine just rocked intense winged liner, and I want to stay true to her cartoon. Besides, what colour shadow would I do? I'm not particularly fond of the idea of matching a blue shadow to the costume.

I think the hairs the more important part. Any tips? To do the pony she does I'd have to get extensions. Does anyone know where to get cheap clip-ins? $20-$30?

I was thinking of false lashes. Any other recs to improve the look? I just want to be cute! TIA!

p.s I have a lamp/carpet for props.

widdershins

You definitely look like Jasmine! I think a neutral toned eye, like a sparkly champagne on the lid with a brown darkened crease would look great. I would also go for a thickly lined eye with false lashes--it's Halloween, the more dramatic, the better! I would think about adding a rosy lipstick shade/gloss, too.

For the hair, I actually think your hair is long enough on its own to pull off her ponytail! Maybe think about adding a gold arm cuff around your bicep?

widdershins

Also if you need more help with makeup ideas, here is a really good tutorial for Princess Jasmine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsGfWIVFF3g

TheTeenageMuse

I'll definitely grab a cuff from somewhere and do the eyes as you've suggested.

I've watched that video probably 30 times now, but cause I'm already starting off with a dark base I don't think it's as helpful for me as it would be for others.

Thanks guys!