Happy Christmas!

lara

It's nearly over where I am, but happy Christmas to everyone! Religious, secular, whatever, I hope you have a wonderful day with friends, family or ________!

My husband and I had a quiet day together - rum crepes for breakfast, a giant seafood platter for lunch, and fresh fruit for dinner. I was gifted with a big red Kitchenaid (I've been wanting one since I was ten!), so we'll be having lots of cakes and meringues until I've mastered it.
eyelove.gif

What have you done with your day off?
smiles.gif

Indigowaters

Merry Christmas to you too! It's still morning here and I got wonderful goodies including a MAC gift card and $100 dollars. I've wanted a Kitchenaid too
eyelove.gif
, but I'll wait until I get my house. Sounds like you had a lovely day
clap.gif

hyperRealGurl

Merry Christmas to everyone. woooo hooooooo....... hahahaha Miss Indagowaters i want your 100$ MAC Gift card... lol jp.. well i got a new digi cause mines broke thats why i havnt been posting pics.. i almost shitted a brick when my DH handed my gift... to my Suprise it was the Canon Rebel Camera......... Yea baby

Esperanza

Happy Christmas to all of you guys
santa.gif

You had some really nice gifts girls! I had a good time too at home with my parents and some cd's, books, perfume (Chance by Chanel I just looooove it
eyelove.gif
) and beautiful gold earrings were waiting for me under the Christmas tree
smiles.gif

As I went to bed at 3.30 in the morning, it's time to relax and do nothing
clap.gif

mommamacgurl

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you beautiful and talented Specktra ladies all over the world!!!!!!

DaizyDeath

merry christmas.
spend christmas eve with the boyfriend then christmas day with the parents.

i got a new mac train case bunches of brushes and alot of hello kitty stuff also my animals got spolied it was soo cute to see my puppy get all excited about opening her presents hahahaah

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Merry Christmas to everyone! I have no idea what I am doing today. I am waiting for my dad to call me... hah..I have a few places to be today so I'll see if I can pull it off.. yet another year of Chaos!

so far I got a new Coach Bag which I totally was not expecting and a cute little peacoat! yesss

MiCHiE

Merry Christmas, Ladies! I got $225 in gift cards (no makeup stores--'cause my mama said so), but I'll still go to Dillard's or Macy's and get some MAC, LOL! My niece got me a nice makeup travel bag from Nordie's, too. Can't wait for tomorrow!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbana
happy day to you all from Spain!!..

That pic of Spain is so beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Merry Christmas, Ladies! I got $225 in gift cards (no makeup stores--'cause my mama said so), but I'll still go to Dillard's or Macy's and get some MAC, LOL! ...

Nice haul, and very clever of you to hit the Macys and Dillards!
smiles.gif
Have fun!

Chic 2k6

Merry Xmas Girlies (and Guys too)

i got some MAC (see haul section) and my mom bought me a wicked ass computer with 256GB Memory and 2GB RAM
jawdrop.gif
plus its a Windows XP Media Station because i study Media at college and i do alot of videos and photography

d_flawless

wow, the lights in spanish: bellisimo!

merry x-mas everyone, celebrating is just beginning here in northern california!

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
Merry Christmas to everyone. woooo hooooooo....... hahahaha Miss Indagowaters i want your 100$ MAC Gift card... lol jp.. well i got a new digi cause mines broke thats why i havnt been posting pics.. i almost shitted a brick when my DH handed my gift... to my Suprise it was the Canon Rebel Camera......... Yea baby

No, it was a $100 plus a MAC gift card for $25. I'm still going to use the money mostly at MAC tomorrow
graucho.gif
. Can't wait for Danse, :woohoo:! And I'll trade the gift card for your camera, lol
greengrin.gif

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
No, it was a $100 plus a MAC gift card for $25. I'm still going to use the money mostly at MAC tomorrow
graucho.gif
. Can't wait for Danse, :woohoo:! And I'll trade the gift card for your camera, lol
greengrin.gif

haha my bad guess i read it wrong. lol ummmm im still in shock about my camera lol