Happy Christmas!

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
haha my bad guess i read it wrong. lol ummmm im still in shock about my camera lol

I would be too. That's awesome.

Eoraptor

Merry Christmas!

I spent Saturday with Jenny. We got hot chocolate and walked her dog, then saw the Dead Sea Scrolls at the Pacific Science Center, and had an entertaining night too. I gave her her present (an iPod) the day before, and she said it was the best gift she's gotten in years!
greengrin.gif

Yesterday I went to grandma's with my parents to see her and the extended family. Had a good time chatting with relatives, and got a $25 gift certificate to Red Lobster (yum!). For some reason my uncle got me an auto repair kit (yawn), though I guess it could come in handy some day. Then last night we opened presents. I got a printer/scanner/copier, books, unfoggable shaving mirror, quesadilla maker, 512 meg memory chip for my phone, clothes, food and other small items.

Today we had our traditional shrimp and crab dinner, and I came back to my apartment loaded down with even more food.
smiles.gif
I also got to see and play with my cat Little One today. His present was a large tube to crawl through, but it ended up making crinkly noises, which scare him! At least he got his electrically heated bed this month too (which he loves).

Once Jenny gets back from her mom's in a few days, I'll get to see what she got me. So my holiday's not over yet. haha

ExquisiteImages

Merry Christmas to all! Hope you all had a wonderful time!

As for me, my boyfriend and I went to have lunch with our grandparents and parents at their home, exchanged gifts, and took pictures.

I got a Sony Mylo, money, clothes, and MAC makeup as gifts this year
smiles.gif

ms_bloom

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Mine started a few weeks early this year ... my (then ex) boyfriend and I got back together again, and my best friend and I also made up after several months of not talking after a huge fight. I also got first class Honours (in psychology) and an offer into the Master of Organisational Psychology program.

I spent Christmas Eve with my BF; then a family BBQ for Christmas lunch. We ended up eating so much food that we postponed our traditional turkey dinner til tonight. I was a good Santa this year, I gave my sister a new ASUS laptop (cost shared by our parents, thank god). I got my BF the best present ever - an introductory flying lesson (he's always wanted to be a pilot), a few things for his upcoming Muay Thai boxing camp in Thailand (a Thai phrasebook and products from Perfect Potion for sore feet and muscles), and Turkish delight, his favourite. You can see pictures at http://vath23.bebo.com (add me as a friend!)

He got me lingerie
winks.gif
which fit perfectly much to his relief; we are going shopping this week to get more matching stuff. My parents both gave me $$$ which was well spent on a black 8GB iPod Nano and a GHD straightener with the pink stylist bag. I treated myself to a new phone last week; and I also got a couple of books I've been wanting.

AND - how lucky is this - I won my beauty salon's Christmas hamper. It is huge and filled with beauty products, nibblies, and magazines. It will be perfect for my boyfriend and I to take with us when we go up to Noosa right after New Years for four days of sun, spa, sleep, and ... you know. And food!

I'm so looking forward to 2007. There have been some rough spots this year but it has ended on all the right notes
th_e2cloud9.gif

redambition

a belated merry christmas/hannukah/whatever it is that you celebrate to all the lovely specktrettes/specktraboys.

i've just returned from spending christmas with the inlaws and i am GLAD to be home. it was a bit of a culture shock spending christmas with a family who do it all so differently to mine, and it made me very homesick.

booty so far: a mac silverette from the SO. very happy with that.

lara, i am green with envy at your kitchenaid score. nice one!