hard decision

brandiisamonkey

So I have a chance to get one of these quads, I like them both but im not sure wich one I REALLY want (I want them both lol) so wich would you choose

A Laze Eyes
or
B Perverted Pearl

Shavwi

I have and love both, but I prefer Perverted Pearl - I have a little more fun with it - plus, Laze has Vanilla, Kid and Shale - all permanant colors except for Laze, a matte pinky peach color. Perverted Pearl only has two permanant colors - Print and Seedy Pearl, while Perverted Pearl (a great silver) and Black Pearl (a great grey) are both LE in the quad. Hope that helps!

d_flawless

perverted pearl is older anyway, so you'll have a chance to get laze eyes some other time, i'm sure it will pop up

farra712

My counter still has tons of Laze Eyes, so I am sure they will be turning up at CCO's at some point. I would go for the perverted pearl!

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
perverted pearl is older anyway, so you'll have a chance to get laze eyes some other time, i'm sure it will pop up

Just what I was thinking!!
smiles.gif

brandiisamonkey

Well It was going to be a swap BUT she swapped it before I made my decision lol SOOOO im not not getting either of those lol someone else offerd me a Thunder Eyes quad which I realize is still new too but I LOVE the colors in it
smiles.gif
so I think I still did good lol