Harmony OR Emote

GlamYOURUs

For contouring?

I am NC35 and I can't decide what I like more. I just bought Emote from my CCO after hearing great things about it. I have had Harmony for years and I do like it but I feel its warmer and Emote is darker. Ahh Idk.

What do you use and what coloring are you?

MacAtFirstSight

I'm NC300 and I use emote
smiles.gif

just_jill325

emote is d/c already so I can't try it out..I'm NC42 and the MAC MA got me to try blunt..it's okay...not overy thrilled about it. Going to try to find emote somewhere and give that a try. I also bought the coastal scents blush and countour palette also..we'll see how that goes.

MissMochaXOXO

ive always used blunt. i just got tired of it! i dont really contour when i do my makeup anymore though. but i do think its the best contour for tan skin.

X4biddenxLustX

I'm NC35 also and love my emote! I've got to be careful about how much product I pick up on my brush though cause it can easily be over done. But other than that I love the contouring effect it gives me.

Haven't tried Harmony though. I've been thinking about trying my MSF Natural powder since its a bit too dark as a contour color on days where I don't want to look too made up and need something very subtle.

DirtyPlum

I'm NC40 and really didnt like Emote. It looks kinda dirty (mud like lol). I use harmony, MSFN in dark, nars laguna or EL bronze goddess soft matte bronzer.

Current fave is laguna...

ladyJ

I use harmony. My MA recommended harmony rather than emote. I have both but I think harmony is darker than emote. I am NC37 in mineralized satinfinish and NC300 in hypereal for reference. I like harmony and it is easier to find.