has anyone depotted lancome color design?

Skin*Deep

will it fit in my MAC palette if I wrestle it out? I didnt know where to put this ? so I put it here in hopes someone can recommend whether or not I should do it!! It appears to be the same size, but I'm concerned about the depth.

Dahlia_Rayn

I have depotted them, and I'll be honest, they're a bit of a tight fit for the MAC palettes, but depoting them is easy if you use a candle.

panda0410

I have depotted them as well, they DO fit into MAC palettes, but like Dahlia_Rayn said, they are an extremely tight fit.

mizuki~

Depth is fine. Like the others have said, they are a bit bigger than MAC pans (width-wise) and you'd have to squeeze that sucker in to fit. Even harder to get the pan OUT of the palette.

Depotting was a bit more work than MAC shadows since the plastic was really thick. (I used flat iron method)

Skin*Deep

sweeet. thanks ladies....I use the clip around around/alcohol dissolve method....I'm too clumsy for heat or flames! I'm going to give it a go but I will be precise on which I put it in as it sounds like I won't be able to change my mind once it's in!!

panda0410

You'll be able to get it out, but do be careful
winks.gif