Has anyone else noticed Star! is only $10?

talk2mesun

I don't even know a color swatch of it but I want to buy it just because it's so cheap. I wonder if they'll require more money once they catch the mistake?

cathythi

eck they just fixed it
weeping.gif

HotPinkHeels

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetfury74
no they arent, i just ordered 3.
ROXY!

Nice one!! you have to be quick with these things
lol.gif

Meliss1026

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetfury74
no they arent, i just ordered 3.
ROXY!

I can't believe you got them so cheap, hopefully they won't re-charge you for their mistake. I'd so be excited if I were you.

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandiisamonkey
sweet I got it super cheap! I hope its pretty lol

Me too. I picked up two before they fixed the price, one for me and one for a friend.
greengrin.gif

gummybug

Ack. Someone contacted MAC to ask about the low price? :| Never ever do that, that's what alerts the company and kills the deal.

ZoeFerret

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandiisamonkey
sushhh! lol hopefully it wont change before I can buy it lol

SHHH is right! I missed out on this- I actually really wanted to get this. Oh well- at least I know someone that can give me a PPID discount. But 50% is really awesome.

User34

sh*t I saw it was put it in the cart but my DH needed me at the moment so I went to help him. then I forgot about it and when I went to get it today it was changed. =/
:sniffle:

SMMY

Note: for everyone who ordered these at the $10 price, check your billing to make sure they charged you that. I received the order confirmation from MAC with the $10 each price on it, right after I placed my order for two of these. A couple of days later, I received the shipping notice from MAC showing instead $20 each and an additional $20 on my bill, without any notification that they had added these additional charges to the order. I contacted MAC's CS and got them to credit my account for the additional $20 plus sales tax, but I had to forward my original email confirming my order at $10 each and it took some time to clear up the confusion. My only complaint is that they didn't notify me first, before tacking on the additional charges.

I'm assuming they did this to everyone who ordered these at the $10 price. If this happened to your order, just contact CS and let them know what happened. You'll probably have to send them your initial order confirmation showing the $10 price, but they will credit your card the difference. I hope this helps someone out.