Has anyone else noticed this on Sephora?

MizzTropical

nevermind. even though it is weird and not right, i dont want to hurt this persons feelings if they happen to be a member here and see this.
smiles.gif
lol

obscuria

I don't generally take too many of the sephora reviews to heart because of stuff like that.

I reviewed one product (I believe it was a dry shampoo) because I didn't like the residue it left and thought people should know and sephora emailed me and said that it was not going to get posted because it was a mechanism problem, not the actual product. Which doesn't even make sense because you need the bottle to distribute the product, and the product was the thing that left the residue.

shatteredshards

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscuria
I reviewed one product (I believe it was a dry shampoo) because I didn't like the residue it left and thought people should know and sephora emailed me and said that it was not going to get posted because it was a mechanism problem, not the actual product. Which doesn't even make sense because you need the bottle to distribute the product, and the product was the thing that left the residue.

Whhhaaattt? If the packaging sucks, that fact alone makes for a completely valid review, anyhow! Sucky packaging will keep me from buying something, and I doubt I'm the only one.

I just keep finding more and more reasons to pass Sephora up.

spacegirl2007

the only thing i can figure is that maybe she has like 4 accounts so she can get 4x as many coupons and offers? but that doesnt really make sense either.

as far as their approval/disapproval of reviews, it seems totally arbitrary to me. ive had reviews rejected because of negative things ive said. but ive also had reviews with negative things in them approved. and i even just had a review approved where i complained about the packaging (clarins tonic body treatment oil if you want to look - my review is still at the top).