has anyone ever had ordered from allcosmeticswholesale.com?

HeatherLouWho

I heard about it on MUA and I want to buy some stuff. Is it authentic? Other feedback about the seller appreciated too!

panda0410

Allcosmeticswholesale is seller closetmustgo on ebay. You can do a search here for both names and see what feedback you get.

I have bought from her on ebay and everything I personally got was authentic. There have been others who have reported receiving counterfeit goods from her though.

HeatherLouWho

Thank you! They had my foundation, some brushes I have been after, and some other things. I had to order alot to make it worth the $10 shipping though. Maybe I will do a haul when it arrives.

TexasBelle

I order from them pretty regularly. Never any problems. Everything I've received appeared authentic.

ClaireAvril

i've gotten 1 pigment from the site. Some of the prices are great even considering the purchase and the shipping conversion to CDN dollars. Can't wait to order again.

panther27

I just got via veneto,internationalist and eurobeat dazzleglasses from the euristocrats collection,and they are real
yes.gif

Sashan

I just had an order arrive. It took 6 days for international shipping and everything was perfect. Couldn't be happier and will order again
smiles.gif

LaVixxen

I actually like ordering from that site. I have bought 12 eye shadows and 4 blushes from them. Everything was authentic from what I know and my friends know. One of my friends work in MAC store so Im sure he wouldve told me it was a fake. He said everything was authentic.

cloudsweare

3 days to ship. Everything was completely authentic.

Got

-Gulf Stream eyeshadow
-Bright Sunshine eyeshadow
-Rozz Revival l/s
-Captive l/s
-Poetique l/g
-Moss Scape paint pot
-Lovely Lily, Chartreuse,Pink Pearl, and Landscape Green piggies. (All real.
greengrin.gif
)

I love it. love it love it. Will order from her again. No doubt.