has anyone ever tried revlon lipsticks?

chocoheart

Ive never really tried a revlon color since I mostly buy mac. Has anyone tried moondrops lipstick or any of revlon lipsticks? How do they compare to mac or high end lipstick?

shellygrrl

Staff member
I have a couple of the Revlon Colorburst lipsticks. They're excellent -- nice and smooth, glide on the lips easily. IMO, very comparable to MAC lippies in that regard.

ElvenEyes

I have quite a few Revlon lipsticks and they are very nice. Smooth, not drying, long lasting and leave a nice stain. They are not as hydrating as Chanel or Lancome, for example, but they hold their own and Revlon glosses are also quite nice. Usually I can find a store that has buy 1 get the 2nd 50% off so always worth grabbing a few colours to try out. Of all the drugstore ones, they are my favourites.

Meisje

I like them a lot and would recommend them. I prefer MAC but Revlon is my top drugstore lipstick.

heartdollie

I actually love the Revlon Lipsticks, there amazingly pigmented, and they have a great color selection, with the different types of Lipsticks, you could have a wide variety of colors and types, and there way cheap, always a plus!
th_DANCE.gif

ClassicBeauty

I also like some of the Revlon lipsticks and lipglosses... some are as good as Mac try looking at some reviews and swatches first, but even with mac some are hit and miss.

Fluffyloo

I love the Colorburst Soft Nude. It almost equals MAC quality. I also got a couple of the lip butters....the jury is still out on those.

rockin

Revlon is definitely my favourite 'drugstore' brand for lipsticks, lipgloss and nail polish. They do a wide range of colours and I find them to be great quality. Better still when they are on 3 for 2 at Boots or Superdrug.

arvika

I agree! The only way anyone could get it to work is with a nude lipliner and a gloss to make it not look as flat

Spruceitup

I love them. I actually used to never wear drugstore but my mom gave me a Revlon lipstick and have been hooked since. They are sooooo smooth and last a while. I am now the proud owner of about 15. I always grab them when there is a sale. I love the bright reds, and darker reds. For me at Walgreens they are about 9-10 a tube so it's not really cheap but worth it.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Bought a couple more Colorburst lippies recently (yay for BOGO 1/2 off sales!). Still in love. Current collection is - Baby Pink, True Red, Soft Nude, and Petal. I want MOAR! :eyelove:

Lerina

I own one Moon Drops lipstick (persian melon) and although very pigmented and gorgeous, I hate the way it smells and it's quite drying. I own one Colorburst lipstick (soft nude) and it has a creamier texture, but very drying as well. Their Matte lipsticks vary in pigmentation and are drying like any other matte, but they have some nice shades to choose from. I love their Super Lustrous lipsticks the most - best texture and color selection.

I have 2 Matte Lipsticks and they're awesome! very longlasting and colorful. and now I remembered I need to buy more of Revlon's lipsticks xD

suenoojos

i love rvlon lipsticks !!
i actually lik the normail super lustrous line too
primrose is a beautiful mlbb

xsparrow

I love the Colorburst line, and the new lip butters =] I haven't tried the normal line/matte ones because apparently they can be a hit or a miss!

dazzler143

I have a few super lustrous lipsticks and I love them because they are creamy, moisturizing, pigmented, and long lasting! I haven't tried MAC lipsticks but I heard that they are pretty comparable and affordable :)