Has anyone ordered from this website?

xsnowwhite

amiclubwear.com
Just curious. I found tons of cute/cheap shoes I really want but they are so cheap ($3.99) it makes me wonder if this is a trustable site...
th_dunno.gif

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
I found tons of cute/cheap shoes I really want but they are so cheap ($3.99) it makes me wonder if this is a trustable site...
th_dunno.gif

unfortunately, if it sounds too good to be true...it probably is.
ssad.gif
i was bummed too, they have some really cute stuff.

Dreamergirl3

I tried ordering from amiclubwear a few months back. I bought a skirt, and added a note mentioning I'd like it delivered by X date. Mind you I ordered it about 16-17 days before the date. Didn't come after a week, so I tried emailing them. No response, ever. Tried calling, but it was either busy, or disconnected (wtf). 2 days before I needed it, it still hadn't arrived. Finally my bf gave them a talking to and we got our money back. SO shady, sucks cuz I love their dresses
ssad.gif

xsnowwhite

yeah dang their stuff is so cute! i wonder if there is another place that merchandise is sold...sometimes sites like that have the same stuff as other places. If anyone has an idea, let me know! Ah they had the cutest zebra pumps!
weeping.gif

MizzHotTahiti

their suppose to have an ebay store also.

they look forreal to me?but i dont know. id suggest ordering 1 pair of cheap shoes and use paypal to pay and see what happens.