Has anyone purchased pigments from Honeyef

AppleDiva

I am wondering if anyone has purchased pigments from Honeyef. The seller has excellent feedback, but I am still curious.

panda0410

This seller is fairly new, though her pigments DO look authentic to me and I had considered purchasing from her myself. The only thing I worry about was at one point she had VAST quantities of DC colour Gold Dusk for sale, and anyone who has bulk HTF colours always makes me think twice, though she may genuinely have had a stash
smiles.gif

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
This seller is fairly new, though her pigments DO look authentic to me and I had considered purchasing from her myself. The only thing I worry about was at one point she had VAST quantities of DC colour Gold Dusk for sale, and anyone who has bulk HTF colours always makes me think twice, though she may genuinely have had a stash
smiles.gif

Some of the Gold Dusk pigment listings are pics of Apricot Pink.
hmm.gif
Sent
type.gif
seller a question.

panda0410

LOL - she has used the wrong pic but the listings are for the Gold Dusk. I dont know anyone who has had that many Gold Dusk for sale, it was DC and has been fairly HTF in the past, which is why I was cautious - it would be a bit like someone suddenly having 20 Deckchair for sale, would make me wonder!

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
LOL - she has used the wrong pic but the listings are for the Gold Dusk. I dont know anyone who has had that many Gold Dusk for sale, it was DC and has been fairly HTF in the past, which is why I was cautious - it would be a bit like someone suddenly having 20 Deckchair for sale, would make me wonder!

Well, she still has not responded to the e-mail...
hmm.gif