Has anyone tried the curling irons w/o a clip??

thelove4tequila

I think I'm going to get mine through Amazon.com only $34.99, not bad. I wish I could get a pink one though. I'm a sucker for pink electronics.

yur_babeydoll

I personally haven't but I never use the clip when curling my hair anyways and if I do I only apply it very lightly. I hate the crimp it ends up making. But really you can do the same thing with a regular curling iron then wasting money on that one. Lol.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
You could aways take the clip off your reg iron if you want too, like hunnysuckle.

i did that and my curls look so much better. i hate the clip on the curling iron.

user79

Can you remove those clips off any iron? I'm thinking of buying a curling iron from the brand Remington, does anyone know if those are good? Also, would you recommend a 1" or 1.5" to start with? I have long hair.

MisaMayah

I've always used tongs with a clip. But I saw a video on youtube where she used the 'clipless' tong and created a curl that i've always wanted to do but never knew how.
I just unscrewed the clip off my Babyliss ceramic and it works just the same. I tried to create the same curl with my other tong (which has a clip) and ended up burning my fingers a lot because the clip was in the way.

I find with a 'clipless' tong you can create much more different types of curls. I'm saving up for an Enzo Milano!!

xphoxbex

i think that my hair looks alot better when i'm not using the clip. alot of people have told me about this, and it gives me that cute wave instead of a spiral curl when i'm using the clip. I have a hot tools, and i just hold the clip out and wrap my hair around the barrel.

juicygirl

i agree wiith jessica. i got my enzo milano from ebay as well &&it works awesome...maybe it is a fake but it sure doesnt look like it to me &&it is wonderful!! and just for reference, i used to be the girl who would say my hair could never curl. but ya, the enzo milano makes it such a snap

Love Always Ivy

i was thinking of getting the 1" Hot Tools Marcel handle. and just wrapping it around the clip. i like the marcels because the have a longer rod (the damn nub on the end of the spring loadeds always screw me up). is this a good buy?

Ad0rkable_

Sorry for bringing this old thread back up, but could anyone tell me if the light on the button of the Enzo Milano curling iron is suppose to blink when it's done heating and ready?

TIA for an answer :] I haven't used it in a while..