has neone come across sonia kashuk's highlighting (skunk) brush in ny or miami FL?

anshu7

hi guys my frd is visiting US and i asked her to get SK Highlighting (skunk/stippling/duo fiber) brush for me .can u pls help us locate it?she is in miami at present and will be visiting NY for a day.
has anyone come across tht brush at one of the outlets recently?
help us locate it
thanks!

almmaaa

I didnt know sonia kashuk made a stippling brush I was just at target today and didnt see it. Are you sure she mades one?

PixieVM

I haven't seen a SK stippling brush at the targets that Ive been to lately and I always check out her brushes each time I go...but if I do I'll let you know!

anshu7

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa
I didnt know sonia kashuk made a stippling brush I was just at target today and didnt see it. Are you sure she mades one?

yes i am positive.its a white handled brush it may look like a fan brush in the pack.its called highlighting brush

anshu7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyweapon
I am always stopping by Target here, so if I pass by anytime this week I will definitely let you know!

thanks babe pls make it soon if possible she is in miami for sometime only

LAW0MAN

i think i've seen it , i was at target just yesterday!

but im not sure it is what your refering too. and anyway, she has 2 types of brushes meaning the white handled one, and the fancy black.