Has this happened to you??

Stephie Baby

Lately, I've been having to do graduations and Bday makeovers. The more I do other people's make up, the more I realize I can apply make up to other people better than I can to myself. I went back and looked through photos and ITS TRUE!! Most of the time people say its harder. Now I just have to figure out how to apply it that good on myself. GRRR.. Lol Does anyone else have that problem??

MACForME

I do..

I understand, that because when we apply it on ourselves, we use the right hand to reach across and do the left side, (vice versa if you're a lefty) which causes application to be uneven. But applying on someone else, you have equal access..

Whenever I do makeup on someone else, its always so even and neat.. on me? not so much..

Stephie Baby

Yea. Its always sooo freakin hard to do my right eye because I'm left handed. I try to blend with my right hand and it just makes things worse.
th_dunno.gif

x.DOLLYMiX.x

This happens to me all time time :O

I was doing makeup for a fashion the the other week there and I was really amazed on how well it turned out and Iam only a beginner lol

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACForME
I do..

I understand, that because when we apply it on ourselves, we use the right hand to reach across and do the left side, (vice versa if you're a lefty) which causes application to be uneven. But applying on someone else, you have equal access..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
Yea. Its always sooo freakin hard to do my right eye because I'm left handed. I try to blend with my right hand and it just makes things worse.
th_dunno.gif

That is so funny. I am right handed and the makeup and my brows on the left side of my face ALWAYS looks better. I think reaching across my face helps me.