Haul 1/14/07

n_c

Dont you just hate going to MAC for just one thing, but walk out with $100+ dollars worth of stuff....
greengrin.gif

Todays haul: Lash curler, Pro eye makeup remover, f/l in blacktrack (as you can see I tried it already...this stuff is amazing. I can't believe the staying power!), deep truth e/s, & 219 brush
eyelove.gif

IMG_0415.jpg

Thanks for looking!

ginger9

Re: Haul 1/14/06

f/l are totally
heart.gif

oooh I like your deep truth and that 219 brush looks awesome....enjoy!
cheerleader.gif

Prismique

I never wore my fluidlines all that often.. lately I've been obsessed with them and I keep ordering more! I LOVE them now.

Great haul!

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACFreak
u r gonna love deep truth and the 219 brush.Its my new fave brush

ditto. nice haul!
greengrin.gif

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACFreak
u r gonna love deep truth and the 219 brush.Its my new fave brush

I got a chance to use my 219 brush and I LOVE it...great for crease work. I can't believe I went with out it so long!

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
yay amazing haul!!!! how is their eyelash curler....im so faithful to shu...

The curler is great, its actually my second one from MAC...I love it, but I have heard great things about the shu emura (dont know how to spell that) curler...if that's the one ur referring to.

slvrlips

Nice haul
i just got the 219 brush and I have yet to use it cause I want to keep it nice and white

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
The curler is great, its actually my second one from MAC...I love it, but I have heard great things about the shu emura (dont know how to spell that) curler...if that's the one ur referring to.

Yeah I was...awesome i should try the MAC one!!!!