Haul, presents and freebies! (with pics)

heeltohaunch

Well this week was fulll of makeup-y goodness
smiles.gif

First my own mini haul, NARS oil free foundation in fiji, NARS concealer in custard (I'm LOVING both!), MAC pigment in Smoke Signal (my MAC counter had a few jars left over) and Inglot AMC pigment eye shadow #23 (a bright super pigmented silver)

SSL21476.jpg

Then my lovely friend in the UK sent me a belated birthday present; a Pout brush set, Pout mascara and the Pout plumping gloss

SSL21474.jpg

Its so sad that Pout is shutting down!

Then I took my mum for much needed makeup shopping, and to say thank you she gave me all her freebies! Yay!

From Helena Rubenstein- a mini jewlery box, Lash Queen mascara, eye cream and makeup remover

SSL21481.jpg

SSL21448.jpg

And from Yves Saint Laurent a cute leopard print makeup bag, a sample of Elle perfume, mascara, Instant Pur toner, Rouge Personnel lipstick # 22, and a sample size of Rouge Pure Shine # 10

SSL21480.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Btw- did anyone else who bought MAC Smoke Signal pigment notice it wasn't fully filled with pigment or was mine just a fluke? I'm sure my MA gave me a new box, she did right in front of me so I'm confused! I took the pic of it when I first opened it so you can see it's not filled to the top..

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by heeltohaunch
...Btw- did anyone else who bought MAC Smoke Signal pigment notice it wasn't fully filled with pigment or was mine just a fluke? I'm sure my MA gave me a new box, she did right in front of me so I'm confused! I took the pic of it when I first opened it so you can see it's not filled to the top..

A lot of the times, mattes won't give you a jar that looks completely full, but you still get the same amount of pigment. It has to do with its texture and how its made. With the metals, the jar looks only half filled! LOL

Anyhoo, fabulous haul!! You have so many new goodies!!
th_thstars.gif
Enjoy!!

nikki

Some pigments don't look full b/c the pigment particles are heavier and they are packaged by weight. Great haul!!