Haul

sugaxbayb

Went to MAC & Sephora today in Square One in Toronto. I have never had the service I had today, it was very nice!! I will definitly make trips back to Square One.

GOT:
- Kitchmas Pigment
- Bitter/Moon's Reflection/Tilt Eyeshadow Pans
- Fix+
- 15 pan pallette
- Smashbox Photo Primer Travel Size
- Hard Candy Take-out Makeup Kit

I could`ve spent so much more but mom would`ve shot me, LOL!

MACFreak

very nice haul
thmbup.gif
clap.gif
cheerleader.gif
eyelove.gif

[danger]

really???? i found that the ladies that work in the square one store are rude and follow you around.... haha, maybe that was just my experience

[danger]

hmm.gif
really???? i found that the ladies that work in the square one store are rude and follow you around.... haha, maybe that was just my experience

sugaxbayb

Quote:
Originally Posted by [danger]
hmm.gif

Nobody followed me around, some were helping others. I just went upto the counter & was looking at eyeshadows & somebody actually helped me. She informed me about palettes & told me the pigments last a really long time. My mom also told her I was in the Student program as im taking Aesthetics in school.

Kim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugaxbayb
Nobody followed me around, some were helping others. I just went upto the counter & was looking at eyeshadows & somebody actually helped me. She informed me about palettes & told me the pigments last a really long time. My mom also told her I was in the Student program as im taking Aesthetics in school.

So am I...pardon my ignorance but does that mean that you get a discount because I though it's only for MUAs...

sugaxbayb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim.
So am I...pardon my ignorance but does that mean that you get a discount because I though it's only for MUAs...

yes you can get a discount :] Its love!! If only it would help me with the holiday sets.