Hauls - What are you going to get from the new collections??

VIC MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilchen
I think I'll be spending between 150 and 200 Euros per collection! There are always so many things I like - the biggest amount will probably be taken up by Lure, Sundressing and Sweetie Cake, in case it ever launches in Austria. And not to forget the Liquidlast Liners ... So probably at least 700 Euros until early summer ... My oh my ...

Hi there - save money, and get yourself a MyUS account.....I order directly from MAC's website as soon as the new stuff arrives, and get for much better prices than I would a month later, when the collections arrive in Denmark - It works brilliantly :)

Victora

Fataliya

I've already figured it up and what I want from HK will cost $204 in makeup, and $203 in accesories.

Hubby just rolled his eyes, lol.

From Kouture, all I really want is the lipglasses. I'd like the compact, but I dunno if I REALLY want to drop $90 on it.

Eire3

I will surely buy redhead or blonde MSF (need to try the colour firts) from the BBR collection, maybe also a pair of e/s (need to choose the shade of them too, but I think I like Knight and french cuff the most...In Italy there's no BBR yet
ssad.gif
)

I will also buy the HK brush set, HK blush or beauty powder (I will book both of them and then choose in store) and HK small make-up bag maybe, I need a case for my brushes for my new travels (Japan!!Awhhh!!<3)
I don't know if I'll also buy a lipglass, I need to try the colours in store 'cause I don't like them in the pics very much...or, better, i don't think they'll suit my face

nadl81

I wait for the blonde and brunette MSF´s!!!!
And a need the one or two of the new brushes from the BBR collection....

Lilli-Marleen

BBR
*1-2 brushes
*Blonde MSF
*maybe a Gloss or an eye shadow

HK
*maybe a pigment (waiting for bitter pics)
*lipstick Scanty

Grand Duo
*Loverock

Sugarsweet
*1 MSF
*Maybe 1 Shadestick

Creamsheen
*1-3 Lipglasses (forgot the names...it's quite a while ;-))

Well.. like so many other beautiful ladies here
mac_addict.gif

I just went to Nordstrom's Friday after work to pre-sale for the upcoming Hello Kitty Collection.
mac_haul.gif

I ordered:

Tippy blush
Pretty Baby beauty powder
Lipsticks: Fashion Mews, Strayin, Big Bow, Cute-ster

Pink Fish tinted lip conditioner

Glitter eye liner in Her Glitz

I am way excited for the upcoming Naked Honey, Sugar Sweet collections!!
th_DANCE.gif
It seems as though 2009 is going to be a great year with some awesome MAC launches. I might have to get a part-time job to afford my addiction!!
tong.gif

iadoremac

Because of all the preliminary info received i am seriously cutting back on my spend for BBR (london yet to receive it although it should be out this thursday) I plan on getting 3 e/s and 1 l/s. for h.k i will be getting most popularl/s,fast friends l/g and a d/g

eidetica

$80 for Kitty pallettes, and I have to see the lipsticks to know if my Perfect Pink is there.
Sugar Sweet? $36 for the two lipglasses that call my name, probably two lipsticks, around $60? Add 25$ for pink Kitty Kouture DazzleGlass...
And then there's the Kitty make up bag I love! The Stuff doesn't generally interest me but the graphics are super. There's $35.

$200 and then there's more lipsticks I crave... Thank goodness for depotting a zillion shadows. Those empties for recycling will take the sting off lipstick. Only have two! And ten lipglasses, it was getting me dressed while I bought insane amounts of eyes.

wizzer3245

For me let's just say a lot!
Give me a break though i'm new to Mac so i need to build :p and boy oh boy i will build!

astronaut

02/12 - Hello Kitty: Cutester l/s, Nice Kitty l/g (already pre-ordered. Just never picked it up!), and I wanted to get Mimmi l/g
03/05 - Kitty Kouture Collection Not interested anymore
03/12 - Grand Duos: Loverock
03/19 - VG6 Special Edition Lipstick Not interested
03/19 - Sugarsweet: Just Dessert
04/02 - Colour Ready Not interested
04/23 - Rose Romance Not interested
04/30 - Double Dazzle: Steppin' Out, Like Venus, Rags to Riches, Bare Necessity Dazzleglasses
05/28 - Style Warriors Not interested
06/11 - Naked Honey Not interested

Makes me not feel so bad when I see that I'm not interested in some collections :p

edit/ I originally wanted the two dazzleglasses from Kitty Kouture, but realized that Kitty Kouture looks like Rags to Riches and the other one isn't that unique. I'll just wait for double dazzle
smiles.gif
Saved myself $56 hehe.

Kenna23

I am so excited about so many collection that i just have to get all my money together to decided.

ellabella27

Hmm well as a blush addict suprisingly none of the Grandduos look exceptionally exciting.. Maybe the moon river. I do want perfect topping from sugarsweet, and heaps from naked honey! The light bronzer, the light lipglass and the perfume!

GlamQueen21

Sugar Sweet:
Refined MSF
Perfect Topping MSF
Lollipop Loving l/s

Colour Ready:
Prep + Prime Refined Zone
Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
Show Orchid l/s (maybe)

Rose Romance:
Mutiny p/g
Circa Plum p/g
Of Summer e/s
Fix+ Rose
A Rose Romance l/s
Virgin Kiss l/g
Summer Rose Beauty Powder

Double Dazzle:
17 Dazzleglass shades (no Girls Delight for me)

Style Warriors:
Soft Force e/s
Vibrant Grape e/s
Eversun bpb
Refined Golden Bronzer Powder
Brave New Bronze l/s
Gold Rebel l/g
242 Brush
182 Brush

i bought another back up of pink fish today i spent 350$ all together on the HK collection sugar sweet will be much much smaller though i cant wait to get those skin finishes!

kariii

Grandduos:
Grand duo $22.50
Rivermoon $22.50

sugarsweet:
Dear Cupcake e/s $14.50
Aquavert $14.50
Red velvet shadestick $16
Lollipop Loving l/s $14
Perfect Topping MSF $27
Refined MSF $27
Seasonal Peach nail lacquer $11

Rose Romance:
A Rose Romance L/s $14
Mutiny Pigment $19.50
Circa Plum Pigment $19.50
Steal My Heart l/g
Virgin Kiss l/g
Of summer e/s $14.50
Et Tu, Bouquet? e/s $14.50
Blush of Youth Blush
Summer Rose Blush
Fix+ Rose

Style Warriors:
Bright Future e/s
Night maneuvers e/s
Soft Force e/s
Refined Golden
On a mission blush

xKiKix

aw man after my "great" haul i dont think i cant spend too much anymore... but maybe just lemon chiffon from the sugarsweet collection along with a quad from the nordstrom exclusive for the rose romance collection...

trincess

Sugarsweet:
Perfect Topping MSF
Lollipop Loving L/S
Sweet Thing L/S
Consume Me L/G
Simply Delicious L/G
Peppermint Patty N/P