Have MAC made mistakes? Culturebloom and UltraCheek on the website

Turbokittykat

OK, I was looking at UltraCheek and Culturebloom online and something seems weird.

I was told that there were two permanent lustreglasses with Culturebloom, (Petal Pusher and Trance Plant), yet Petal Pusher has a LE triange and only Trance Plant is shown as permanent.

Also, neither blushcreme is shown as LE whereas I thought only Blossoming was permanent?

Have MAC made a mistake with how they've listed the stuff on the website, was I told wrong or did they just change their minds again?

*confused*

Turbokittykat

I was definitely told by a MAC MA that Sweet William is LE. And the photos of the MAC swatch book that were posted recently also seems to indicate that is the case, judging by the product icons, (triangle is LE, square is new and permanent and circle means repromote). If you check the thread, here , you'll see that Blossoming has a square icon and Sweet William a triangle.

I'm so confused!

Edited to add the photos:

cultrebloom4.jpg

cultrebloom2.jpg

(iiifugaziii I hope you don't mind me posting your photos. If it's a problem, please let me know and I'll remove them).

eponine

my counter just received a new master list a few weeks ago and it has both blushcreme pearls on there as permanent, and trance plant as the only new permanent lustreglass.

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by eponine
my counter just received a new master list a few weeks ago and it has both blushcreme pearls on there as permanent, and trance plant as the only new permanent lustreglass.

Looks like they changed their mind since the swatch book was printed then, I guess? I think I'm glad because it means I don't have to rush to get Sweet William, but on the other hand, I thought I wasn't going to have to rush to get Petal Pusher and now I may have to. What MAC giveth with one hand they taketh away with the other...
winks.gif