Have you heard of Sorme makeup? I am in love with their e/s esp. "glow"

LeeleeBell

I think this is a local/CA cosmetics brand? I have only seen it as independent beauty supply or beauty supply chains...

I bought two eyeshadows (Bone-a light cream color & Cocoa-a chocolate brown) YEARS ago and thought the brand must have dropped off the face of the earth...But then just found them stocked at another beauty supply a month or so ago! I bought Glow then and it's just ♥ ever since.

I LOVE their eyeshadows...pigmented and great texture (a few I have seen are chalky but "Glow" is definitely not). These e/s are HUGE compared to MAC's...and half the price of a MAC e/s. Anyway, love "Glow" so much. It is a very pale golden yellow with *extremely* subtle irridescence to it...no frost, glitter or obvious shimmer. I pair it with my stila talking eye palette/bronze and some brown or maroon e/s in the crease and it's gorgeous! I get so many compliments on the look.

I am someone who can rarely find light colored eyeshadows that actually "show up" and flatter my pale/fair skin tone....and this one is just a dream to work with
smiles.gif

1458891.JPG

1458892.JPG

1458893.JPG

1458894.JPG

LeeleeBell

It really is , pic doesn't do it justice imo
winks.gif
It's kinda like Nyx Ray but a bit lighter (both in texture and color)

MzzRach

Gorgeous shadow! I have seen this brand in beauty supply stores before, I remember trying their powder foundation years ago it has been ages since I used anything from their line.

They do have a website: Sorme Cosmetics

LeeleeBell

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Gorgeous shadow! I have seen this brand in beauty supply stores before, I remember trying their powder foundation years ago it has been ages since I used anything from their line.

They do have a website: Sorme Cosmetics

Ooh they updated it, cool. But the store locator isn't working (I know of a place that carries them near me but when I search their site they come up with nothing)

ETA: The store locator seems to be working great now
smiles.gif
!