have you ran out of SFF yet?!

mrstucker

Sff

I bought two of them NW15 and NC20, and though I loved them, my skin has been finicky with this pregnancy, so they're just sitting there, lonely and unused. I'll probably post them in the sale forum, but I do highly recommend them! I didn't break out when I tried them, and the coverage made my face flawless (until I entered my 3rd trimester)....now soap makes me break out! 11 more days, then baby Noah gets here!

If anyone uses those colors, PM me!

dollbabybex

just bought a replacement, about 20 minutes ago actually!!

ive prob got about 1 -2 uses in my used bottle
smiles.gif

Luxurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by eco
i wanted to add that i'm psyched about the mini 187 coming out soon! i want one just for foundation and powder!

how much will the mini 187 cost?

bluegrassbabe

My bottle is about 1/3 full right now. I got it the same week it came out. I use one squirt from the pump top on my 190 brush to apply. I'm not really loving it the way I do Studio Tech. SFF really accentuates when my skin is dry, which is frequently.

The only foundation I like to use a sponge with is RCMA creme. I find that because of the texture, the brush is impossible to work with. It is difficult to get color on the brush, and it leaves texture marks on the skin. If any MA's have any tips for this, I'd love to hear them.

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxurious
how much will the mini 187 cost?

The Mini Stippling will cost $34 in the US...

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnaFyre
I wouldn't count out the studio moisture cream. It has broken me out before, and it stings when I use it after exfoliating. One time I even got these little bumps all over my face from it. You couldn't see them, but could certianly feel them.

Not to dismiss what you're saying, but the little bumps thing is something that commonly happens after over-exfoliating. It stresses and scratches the skin, forcing it to go into sebum over-production to protect and heal itself. The end result is lots of little raised bumps that aren't really noticiable to the eye but are textured to the touch, and take a few days to a week to fade away.

Just a thought.
smiles.gif

maxcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
peter criss is a member of KISS.
here he is on wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Criss

OMG. Feel like such a geek... Kitty Dude from KISS.
I'm a bookish classical music/jazz/eurotrash disco type who was too young to appreciate them on one end and too uncool when they came back as "ironic" in high school...
blush-anim-cl.gif

libra14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Not to dismiss what you're saying, but the little bumps thing is something that commonly happens after over-exfoliating. It stresses and scratches the skin, forcing it to go into sebum over-production to protect and heal itself. The end result is lots of little raised bumps that aren't really noticiable to the eye but are textured to the touch, and take a few days to a week to fade away.

Just a thought.
smiles.gif

I never made this connection. I've been exfoliating to get rid of the bumps....time for a break! Thanks a lot for this info!
eyelove.gif

OnaFyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara

Just a thought.
smiles.gif

Actually, I'm aware of this, which is why I only exfoliate once a week, as reccomended by my dermatologist, so I don't think that was the issue. Especially considering this happened on a Thursday and Sunday night is my exfoliating night. So, thanks for the input, but, as my dermatologist and I have discussed, my skin is often too sensitive for many skincare products... Especially ones made by makeup companies, regardless of how fabulous the makeup is.

Oonie

Actually got a sample today but I like the way the MAU applied it. She used a small amount and sprayed the #109 (which I bought) with Fix+ and dipped the brush in a dish, wiping it on the sides and applied it to my face.

MAC_Pixie04

i'm about at the end of mine, but i only wear it when i go out because the heat just melts my make up right off. plus i dont wear make up to my new job. too hot, and we have consistent water activities...shit just doesn't survive past lunchtime lol