Have You Tried The Firm Wave?

barbie.doll

I haven't tried this new wave thing from the Firm, but I do use the Body Sculpting System 2 with the fanny lifter and sculpting stick. I must say, it is really great. I love the Firm. I'd probably try this as well but I just recently started using the BSS2 videos again. But I do see results already, which is awesome! I started about week ago. But if you do try the wave, please let us know! I'm curious about it too!

And to be honest, I find myself using these workout tapes more than going to the gym. They really kick your @ss, but you feel amazing when you're done.

PiccolaMandorla

Actually, a friend of mine bought it and was raving about it. I wasn't convinced until she told me you get 10 workouts with it AND it's apparently fun too (my friend is not a fitness guru at all), so I ordered it!

barbie.doll

Awesome! Let us know how you like it after you've tried it!
smiles.gif

PiccolaMandorla

I got it on Friday while I was at work and started yesterday. I did 2 quick workouts...it's fun but holy crap, the choreography! I'm sure I'll get it soon but it was a good reminder as to why my mom never signed me up for dance class!

Also, you need a good amount of room. I have a tiny living room and had to pause the DVD to move my furniture further out from my "workout area"

PiccolaMandorla

Update: I am getting used to the workout choreography and already seeing results! I am loving the workout now...before you know it, it's over and you are sore the next day!

I am excited to get back to my "fighting weight"!

PiccolaMandorla

I'm trying to be reasonable..Monday-Sunday I'm using it 4 times a week. The longest workouts are still only 40 minutes long and then there are "express" workouts that are 20-30 minutes long, but boy do you move! Before you know it, it's over.

barbie.doll

Don't you love the firm? I'm really glad you like this. I think I'll be ordering this soon as well. I really want to give it a go.
smiles.gif

But unfortunately, my ankle has been sprained pretty good.
ssad.gif
I haven't worked out in about 2 weeks now! :'(