havent posted in months got the MOHAWK back, alot of work ive gotten

spencoh

for the purpleish black smokey eye look i used carbon and scene with hepcat and romping as a wash
i used kryolan supracolor foundation as blush and all over foundation, i used mat matte by makeup forever with southbeach lipgloss by cargo on the lips

on the green look i used the same for skin, but i used warmth by bare minerals as the blush, for the eyes i used carbon and scene, with swimming and humid
for the lips i used clear gloss with a little mat matte in it

for the yellow/ black look i used carbon, electra, and print, and chrome yellow all by mac, i used kryolan supra color foundation for the blush and for the skin.

for the brown look i used ricepaper and llama as the highlight, espresso for the crease, and kryolan supra color foundation for the skin

oh and bare minerals blush in warmth

for the orange one i used my beige-ing shadestick underneath orange by mac, i have southbeach lipgloss by cargo on over makeup forevers mat matte

for the black haired girls look i used kryolans supracolor foundation, nars color stick in a shade i cant remember right now : /
for the eyes i used macs pigment in naked for the highlight, macs sushi flower as a wash, with nyxs ocean for the blue
and i used satin sheets lipstick by pout for the lips

SeraphimRed

Ok, so I'm completely and utterly diggin' the 'hawk! Damnit, I want that!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Janice

WB! You've totally grown into your talent chick! All the looks are awesome, I'm so proud of you.
th_worship.gif

spencoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
WB! You've totally grown into your talent chick! All the looks are awesome, I'm so proud of you.
th_worship.gif

smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
thankyou!

kimmy

your hawk looks fuggin' siq...i love it! i wish i could pull off a hairstyle like that! and as always, your makeup is gorgeous.
eyelove.gif

knoxydoll

I always love all of your work and looks you do. I'm glad your back and I hope you post more regularly.