heading out to Canada...!

xKiKix

in less than a month i will be traveling to Toronto, and I'll be staying for three days and I was wondering if there are any places you would recommend to visit.

I'll be staying in a hotel about 5 mins away from sherway gardens and 15 mins from square one shopping mall.

Any other places that might sell brands like make up for ever or mac??

Thanks.

BabyGirlB

The only one I really know of is Square One... I've gone there a couple times and it's great! The Bay in that mall has a really nice NARS counter if you're intereted in checking that out.
smiles.gif

Junkie

Murale at Don Mills Shopping center sells YSL, Nars, Bobbi Brown, Cargo, etc. - Shoppers Drug Mart beauty boutiques also sell Benefit, Anna Sui, Lise Watier, Dior, Chanel, Smashbox, etc.

The Bay always has great counters, including Make Up Forever (the one across from the Eaton Center has one). They also have a MAC counter there.

MAC Pro is at Queen St. West and Soho/Peter St. - you can go there for any PRO products you want and the MAs are really nice (especially the guys).

There is also a Sephora at the Eaton Center
smiles.gif

xKiKix

thank you SOOO much, I will definitely have to check out The Bay cuz I am really trying to buy some make up for ever stuff on this trip and just a few mac things.

thanks...!

xKiKix

i was searching through square one shopping centre's site and i noticed that they have the bay there. does anyone know if they sell make up for ever products there? or is it only available at selected locations?

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisje
They sell MUFE at the Sephora in Square One. They have a HUGE selection.

oOOOOOhhhhh!! that's actually good to hear, cuz the sephora in chicago only carries a small portion of their products, and i dont really want to order online if i can buy them on my trip.

Thanks a bunches!!!
urock.gif

Meisje

They have foundations, concealers, tonnes of shadow, lashes, eyeliners... It's a really good selection, but there is a bigger selection at The Eaton Centre's Sephora, which is a mall in the heart of downtown Toronto.

berryLOVE

The MAC ladies at Sherway Gardens are reallyy nice... the ones at Square One are really rude. Square One has a Sephora.