Heatherette-ish

PomPoko

Hello lovely Specktra pals! Hope you're not feeling too conned by my title
winks.gif

I was umming and ahhing over heatherette through swatches, I really wanted a lot of it, but after seeing it in person I decided that I only wanted Alpha Girl and Lollipop Loving. I felt that some of the eyeshadows I already had were very similar to the trio colours.

So, that being said, I decided to look at the face charts to see what I could do with alpha girl...and I really liked the starlet kiss look, so I used it as inspiration for this.

On with the facing of the daying. (All mac or stated otherwise
greengrin.gif
)

Face:
Clinique superbalanced makeup
Givenchy Facepowder in Chic White
Rimmel Concealer
YSL Touch Eclat
Cheapo Bronzer for contour
Alpha Girl B/p

Eyes:
UDPP
Canton Candy Paint
Pink Freeze e/s
Swish e/s
Sattelite Dreams e/s
Beauty Marked e/s
Pink Opal Pigment
Blacktrack F/l
Bourjois Mascara
Walnut Brow shader
Barry M Dual ended eyeliner pencil (Black/Pale Pink)

Lips:
Collection 2000 Liner in Pink
Snob lipstick
Pastel Pink lipgloss from H&M
A dab of Pink opal

My skin looks like crud since I used old foundation cos I wasn't wearing this out. And I have the worst skin ever at the moment.
(I auto adjusted the light in p.s in the first three, as the light made everything look more orangey)
bumface.jpg

eyeclosup2.jpg

fishhead.jpg

Natural Light for once!
natlight.jpg

Thanks for looking!
th_DANCE.gif

iSHi

Gorgeous! You did a great job! I got most of the Heatherette collection, but I have to say that Alpha Girl and Lollipop Loving are probably two of the best items. What can I say? I'm a sucker for nice packaging.
smiles.gif

Obreathemykiss

This is really, really pretty. You are so beautiful-I would kill for those eyes. Brunettes with blue eyes are so fierce! I love this look, great job darlin.

PomPoko

Thanks very much guys
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSHi
Gorgeous! You did a great job! I got most of the Heatherette collection, but I have to say that Alpha Girl and Lollipop Loving are probably two of the best items. What can I say? I'm a sucker for nice packaging.
smiles.gif

Yeah, me too!
winks.gif
I think if they hadn't been in the special packaging I wouldnt have rushed and got them, but i couldnt resist the bright pink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obreathemykiss
This is really, really pretty. You are so beautiful-I would kill for those eyes. Brunettes with blue eyes are so fierce! I love this look, great job darlin.

Thanks, its not at all real! lol! my hair is naturally mousey blondey brown, and v boring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenerkwak
WOW! i just got beauty marked and u make it look real good :]

Yay! its such a good colour. One of my favourites.

PomPoko

Thankyou dollfaces.
blush-anim-cl.gif

I went to mac *again* today! but resisted the urge to get more heatherette
winks.gif

kobri

Wow great look! I bought Alpha Girl and Lollipop Loving too and I love them. My fav from Heatherette though might be my duo pencil in Fab Orchid/Dash Lily. It was surprising because I hadn't really gone in thinking that I would get a liner. I also found that the shadows weren't really new and different. I could think of other ones I could use to get the same effect.